Sandra I. Sachs
Bilingual, Interactive marketing communications and social media professional with
over 10 years of experience. Skills offered include a wide array of levels and
programs in the fields of creative, content curation, editing, SEO, social media, affiliate
management and e-commerce services for national and international companies.
Former Google Bilingual Quality Rater and Moderator.
Professional Linguist providing services to law enforcement agencies and the
Social Security Administration. Strengths include expert oral and written
communication skills in Spanish and English, research, quality control, successful
managing and resolving customer issues.
October 2013 – October 2015 SFS Vero Beach, FL
Social Media Marketing Manager & Senior Editor
Creative, skilled social media expert managing professional social media accounts and
blogs. Successfully created must-follow social media feeds to develop engaged
community of followers for customers and prospects.
• Monitored all company and brand social media accounts—Facebook, Twitter,
Google+, Pinterest, Flipboard and Yelp.
• Created and updated postings to engage customers and prospects.
• Development of content, application of analytics tools, and thoughtful
collaboration with web production team.
• Created social media plan and content calendar.
• Developed and monitor benchmarks for measuring impact of social media
programs using social media analytics, KPIs, and dashboards, ensuring
• Collaborated with VP, Internet Marketing Manager, Director of Product, and
Web Producer to develop and manage a successful interdepartmental social
• Wrote, edited, posted and disseminated targeted SEO articles.
• Senior editor and moderator for various company blogs.
September 2008 – October 2013
Optimize all aspects of affiliate program through established networks.
• Implemented initiatives to enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth
opportunities, and increase ROI.
• Managed affiliate communication and recruitment, answering inquiries
about the program and best practices.
• Negotiation, analytical and offer/program implementation.
• Critique and optimize affiliate offerings on an individual and general basis
• Ability to understand and verbalize technical language involved in affiliate
• Prioritize execution strategy based on revenue potential.
• Motivated affiliates to provide maximum exposure and revenues.
• Tracked & analyzed metrics to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of
2010 – Present Law Enforcement & SSA Contractor Atlanta, GA
Spanish Analytic Linguist
Highly efficient project manager handling client operations and providing seamless
integration into all aspects of client work and services--including quality control.
Successful completion of rigorous training, testing, and suitability processes. Perform
highly confidential assignments and client operations through the following companies:
Metropolitan Interpreters & Translators, Inc.
Spanish Analytic Linguist
• Linguistic services providing secure, rapid transcription services and special
projects. Utilization of Hispanic culture expertise and knowledge of colloquial
expressions as well as regional slangs.
Conduit Language Specialists Lexington, KY
• Deep understanding of Hispanic cultures and lingo. Language analysis and
research. Linguistic translation services with deep understanding of Hispanic
cultures. Perform language analysis and research.
AllWorld Language Consultants Rockville, MD
• Expert linguistic functions and duties, utilizing native language proficiency and
knowledge of cultural and local nuances. Conduct highly confidential
MVM, Inc. Ashburn, VA
• Conduct Quality Control to ensure proper translation and accuracy.
• Proven applied expertise in comprehending human elements, possessing
native language proficiency and grasp of cultural and local nuances.
May 2015 – Present LIS Solutions New York, NY
Providing expert translator services to the Social Security Administration for
disability hearing assignments in various locations throughout the state of Georgia.
April 2008 – November 2008 Bridgevine, Inc. Alpharetta, GA
Web Content & Agile Project Manager
Product Marketing Division
Responsible for B2C flagship site content creation and optimization. Fortune 500
company site with 1.5 million monthly unique visitors.
• Content Strategy plan and implementation for online comparative shopping
website. Development and implementation of marketing creative strategies
(i.e. weekly online ads/banner ad creation and integration).
• Managed content producers to assure writing style/terminology based on
SEO standards. Collaborate with BAs, call centers, development team, QA
and management to prioritize review defects/enhancements requests.
• Quickly assessed customer related issues, taking necessary steps to
correct or escalate, while keeping team members and management fully
informed of corrective actions and progress.
Sandra I. Sachs Page -2-
January 2008 – November 2008 Google, Inc. San Francisco, CA
Quality Rater & Moderator
Evaluated the quality of search engine results by working on many different types
of rating projects. Up-to-date knowledge of English & Spanish speaking Web
cultures and media is essential to perform this job.
• Performed extensive Web research and in-depth analytical work.
• Assessed English and Spanish page results.
April 2007 – August 2007 Smart Marketing, Inc. Atlanta, GA
Responsible for all communication with retail customers, project management,
SEO efforts, and creative for B2C e-commerce company.
• Collaborated on strategic development, marketing strategies, brand,
concept and creative presentation.
• Collaborated with company’s cross-functional departments such as online
marketing, call center collaboration, email/direct mail, and media activity.
• Special projects such as trade shows.
• Search engine optimization, link building and analytics.
• Streamlined processes to improve customer experience thus increasing
retention and customer satisfaction and monitoring backend sales
• Managed a team of copywriters and designers.
• Research and creation of all content including articles, blog posts, PR
releases, print media, and eMail blasts.
June 2006 – March 2007 Bridgevine, Inc. Vero Beach, FL
Web Project Manager, Marketing Division (Telecommunications)
Responsible for design, execution and monitoring of interactive marketing
programs and websites and microsites.
• Management, architecture design and content writing for a variety of
• Creation and launch of company’s first Spanish Comparative website,
focusing on the Hispanic market.
• Lead creative and all media initiatives including trade shows.
• Internet and market research. SEO, PPC and Web analytics.
• High level presentations for President & CEO.
• UA testing and quality improvement activities employing a diverse array of
lead generation, fulfillment, and customer re-touch techniques.
2001 – 2002 Emory University Atlanta, GA
Director of Communications
Communications and Public Relations for the Goizueta Business School and
Global Perspectives Program.
• Develop and implement fundraising activities—targeting corporate and private
supporters. Create promotional material and presentations.
• Research, edit of documents and books.
• Manage development and activities for Internet Web site and speaker
engagement contracts and logistics.
Sandra I. Sachs Page -3-
1995 – 2004 Tetra Pak Americas Atlanta, GA/Miami, FL
Communications Manager/Regional Webmaster
Responsible for Region Americas communication strategies—USA, Canada,
Mexico, Central & South America.
• Provided communications guidance and support to Market Companies.
• Conducted editorial assignments, interviews, writing, and editing of news/stories.
• Created and produced promotional material and presentations.
• Directed local and international event logistics.
• Web design and management of Regional Intranet website.
• Created content updates and performed general maintenance.
Administrator On-Line Communications/eBusiness Content Manager
eBusiness content team lead in charge of internal online activities and training on
content initiatives for B2B transactions.
• Developed procedures, policies, and training of Content Management
System solution—Interwoven TeamSite.
• Created and managed content, content features, publishing, and production
• Implemented bilingual training courses and material for Web content
resources at the Regional Market Companies.
• Develop performance scorecard for all related projects.
• Participated in software testing. Deployed static/dynamic content, working
closely with the Web Development team.
Kennesaw State University, GA 1999 – 2001 Communications
Royal Commercial College, PR 1976 – 1977 Business, Accounting Minor
Tetra Pak Sweden- Marketing Services/eBusiness Practices | Global Knowledge
Network– Web Development Fundamentals | American Management Association–
Management Skills, Training the Trainer | CompuMaster- Principles of Layout &
Design, Web Site Development & Design | New Horizon – Advanced HTML,
Administration, User and Templating | Rally (Agile project management software) |
Creative & Promotional Writing | Google Analytics, AdWords & AdSense |
WebTrends & Omniture
Department of Homeland Security, ICE Sensitive, Favorable Fitness
Determination, Access authorized at the High Risk level. Granted July 2011.
Department of Justice, DEA Sensitive. Granted February 2010.
Social Security Administration (SSA) Clearance
ALTA Certified Translator, American Translators Association member.
Interwoven TeamSite (B2B) / Sitefinity (B2C)
Conductor Searchlight, Constant Contact, Auto Response (ARP), AutomationWiz,
ClickTracks, VisiStat, BrandVerity, Adobe PhotoShop, PageMaker, FrontPage,
Dreamweaver, InDesign CS4, Project, Absolute PM, MS Access & Project, MS
Office Suite, Wrike, Conductor Searchlight, HootSuite, SproutSocial. JSI- Unified
VoiceBox/4Sight, Pen-Link, Ltd.- Penlink.
Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome | Microsoft- Windows Vista, XP,
Win NT, Mac - OS X Mountain Lion, OS X 10.9.1, OS X Yosemite 10.10.2
Commission Junction, LinkShare, Google Affiliate Network, NCS Reporting
English, Spanish, Conversational Brazilian Portuguese
Sandra I. Sachs Page -4-