Be the first to like this
Watch the full video replay: https://youtu.be/2yrqgSnIank
Webinars can be one of the most powerful and high-value tactics to directly connect with your audience. Not only are webinars an effective marketing tool but they're also an effective sales tool.
According to InsideSales.com, 73% of marketing and sales leaders say webinars are one of the best ways to generate quality leads.
After 3 years and over 75 webinars given, our marketing team has learned what to do (and what NOT to do) to prepare, promote and run effective webinars.
This presentation covers:
- The Logistics - tools for hosting and recording
- Choosing your webinar topics/content
- Proper promotion for high registration rates
- Helpful webinar tools
- Preparing an engaging presentation
- How to keep attendees involved and engaged during your webinars