6. Evaluating your profitability on each project is the only way to
determine two important business health checks…….
1. Are you pricing your projects correctly?
2. Are you accounting for all of your costs appropriately?
7. Key Concept # 2- Using Job Costing to
determine Profitability with Project Costs
8. What is Job Costing?
A method used to record costs on a specific project.
Generally used in situations where each project is
different and is performed to the customer's specification.
15. How do you calculate your expenses to include in your Hourly
Take the Monthly Expense Cost / by your average monthly hours
Example: Phone/ Cable/ Internet $250.00/120 hours = $2.08 an hour