Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.
PICR FUND III, L.P. Contact Information:
Kevin Sharp, Investor Relations
949.284.0838 | ksharp@pintarinvestco.com
PICR FUN...
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in …5
×

Institutional One Pager

  • Login to see the comments

Institutional One Pager

  1. 1. PICR FUND III, L.P. Contact Information: Kevin Sharp, Investor Relations 949.284.0838 | ksharp@pintarinvestco.com PICR FUND III, L.P. Description: Our PICR Fund III, L.P. focuses on adding value to mispriced single family homes in local markets. PICR Fund III offers new investors the ability to participate in a long term wealth creation investment opportunity focusing on acquiring homes, adding value to them and then either selling them within months or renting them for a period of three to five years, then selling as the market appreciates in value. Since inception in 2009, Pintar Investment Company has invested in excess of $1B and delivered in excess of 11% annual cash on cash returns (net of fees) to investors with another 13% in embedded equity. Fund Strategy: Value-investing: The Fund seeks to invest in assets with current market values below their replacement costs that provide a steady, recurring and dependable income stream. Approximately 30% of the fund’s equity is used to buy, fix and quickly sell assets while the remaining 70% of equity is invested in long term rental assets. The Fund’s long- term strategy has benefitted directly from the capital gains being realized as long-term as well as depreciation. PIC’S PAST PERFORMANCE Q2 2015 YTD (08.27.15) PICR Fund III, L.P. 4.55% 6.96% S&P 500: -0.23% -4.48% NASDAQ: 1.75% -0.05% NAREIT: -4.60% -6.08% FUND TERMS: Manager: PIC Renegade Properties, LLC Preferred Return: 6% Redemption Rights: Annual Redemption Rights Asset Management Fee: 0.5% per annum* Minimum Investment: $500,000 Profit Splits: 70% to Investors and 30% to Manager* Distributions: Quarterly Target Leverage: Not to exceed 60% of value Return of Equity: Debt Proceeds on stabilized assets will return equity increasing Investors ROE Disclaimer: This presentation shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of any offer to buy which may only be made at the time a qualified offer receives a confidential private offering memorandum describing the offering and related subscription agreement. The description of the investment opportunities represents the opinion of the investment manager and there can be no assurance that the fund can achieve its investment objective. Past performance of the fund’s principal personnel should not be construed as an indicator of the fund’s future performance. Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Annual Return 2010 0.87% 4.26% 4.22% 3.57% 12.92% 2011 3.57% 6.73% 7.03% 3.64% 20.97% 2012 3.11% 5.91% 4.90% 1.94% 15.86% 2013 -0.57% 4.60% 2.41% 0.41% 6.85% 2014 3.43% 3.66% 1.57% -1.89% 6.77% 2015 2.41% 4.55% $- $50,000 $100,000 $150,000 $200,000 $250,000 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 Compound Your Wealth with PICCompound Your Wealth with PIC Historical Quarterly Returns *Past performance is not a guarantee for future results *All GP asset management and profit split fees are after investors receive their 6% preferred return.

×