• Choosing an accountant in the Williston, North Dakota area, is an important decision. Whether you are looking for an accounting firm for your small business or to help with your family’s finances, choosing just the right accounting professional for your needs can make all the difference in the world.
• A qualified accountant can help you with the most important areas of your financial life, including: • Tax Planning • Financial Strategies • Investment Positioning • Estate Preservation • Planning for college
• If you’d like to work with a professional, qualified Williston-area accountant, we invite you to contact Joseph Rapacki of the accounting firm Rapacki + Co.• For more than 10 years, Joseph Rapacki has been practicing as a CPA and is the owner of Rapacki + Co. His experience and reputation as a certified public accountant, and entrepreneur, has made him a popular choice for individuals and businesses needing the services of a qualified Williston accountant.
• Joseph provides professional financial and tax planning services to both individuals and small businesses throughout Williston and greater North Dakota.• Rapacki + Co. tailors their accounting services to meet their client’s individual needs. Beginning with a complementary consultation, Joseph works with his clients to lay out an overall strategy to achieve their financial goals.• Once that plan is created, Rapacki continues to work closely with the client to put the plan into action. It’s important to constantly monitor results against the client’s goals, as even the best plans may require occasional “course corrections”. Joseph continues to partner and provide ongoing advice and assistance to insure progress is being made.
• For one of the most qualified and respected Certified Public Accountants in the Williston area, contact Rapacki + Co. at (701) 774-1286.• New clients who call Joseph will receive a complimentary consultation, a review of their prior year’s tax returns, and for a limited time a free copy of the book, “Financial Secrets of My Wealthy Grandparents”, by Matthew Tuttle!
• It’s important to note, that not all accountants are CPAs. CPAs receive special training and have passed rigorous testing to be licensed as a Certified Public Accountant.• A CPA, or Certified Public Accountant is an accountant who has successfully passed the Uniform Certified Public Accountant Examination requirement and has met additional state experience and education requirements before being able to carry the designation of CPA.
• As with other licensed professionals, CPAs are bound by a strict code of ethics that requires them to provide ethical and sound advice. In addition, because of specific education or statue requirements, there are certain accounting functions that only a CPA such as Rapacki + Co. can perform.• For a free consultation and review of your last year’s tax return, please call Joe at (701) 774-1286 or contact him by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .