Be the first to like this
Whether you are speaking to an audience of one or one thousand, it’s critical that you engage your listeners. As the presentation coach for some of today’s fastest growing companies, Tim Wackel knows exactly what it takes to deliver messages that get results!
Join us to hear Tim reveal the six worst presentation habits that put barriers between you and your listener. You’ll also learn unique and proven methods for conquering these habits so that you can become a more polished, professional and inspiring presenter!
At this webinar you will learn how to:
* Avoid the #1 mistake most presenters still make.
* Grab your listener’s attention in the first two minutes.
* Organize your ideas in a clear, concise and compelling approach.
* Avoid the fatal trap most presenters fall into on “the big day.”
* Leverage the two most important (and overlooked) elements of all successful presentations.
Presented by Tim Wackel, one of today’s most popular business speakers who has mastered the ability to make information entertaining, memorable and easy to understand. He combines more than 20 years of successful sales leadership with specific client research to deliver high-impact programs that go beyond today’s best practices. His list of clients includes organizations like Allstate, Cisco, Hewlett Packard, Philips Medical Systems, Wells Fargo as well as many professional and trade associations. Tim’s keynotes and workshops are insightful, engaging and focused on providing real world success strategies that audiences can (and will!) implement right away.