• PowerPoint is an extremely easy software.
• Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 gives you more
ways to create and share dynamic
presentations with your audience than ever
before. Exciting new audio and visual
capabilities help you tell a crisp, cinematic
story that’s as easy to create as it is powerful
PowerPoint features and benefits
• In addition, PowerPoint 2010 enables you to
work simultaneously with other people or
post your presentation online and access it
from virtually anywhere using the Web or
History of giving a presentation
• When there is no
PowerPoint or any
other software to
slides, people use x-
rays and draw the
slide on it.
• Projectors are too
• It is too easy to understand, even a new user
can create a presentation easily.
• Alternatives to Microsoft PowerPoint:-
Google docs presentation
What is Microsoft Excel ?
• Excel is an electronic spreadsheet program that can be
used for storing, organizing and manipulating data.
• Microsoft Excel makes it possible to analyze, manage,
and share information in more ways. Analysis and
visualization tools helps us highlight important data
trends. Easily access your important data on the go
from almost any web browser or smartphone. You can
even upload your files to the Web and work
simultaneously with others online. Excel gives us more
efficiency and flexibility to accomplish your goals.
What we can do in it?
• We can do any thing in it except things like
• Because of it a very hard work becomes easy.
• CAAT (Computer Assisted Audit Techniques) helps
us to audit a huge data without sampling.
What is outlook
• Microsoft Outlook is a personal information
manager from Microsoft, available as a part of
the Microsoft Office suite. The current version is
Microsoft Office Outlook 2013 for Windows and
Microsoft Office Outlook 2011 for Mac.
• Although often used mainly as
an email application, it also includes
a calendar, task manager, contact manager, note
taking, a journal and web browsing.
About Microsoft outlook
• It can be used as a stand-alone application, or
can work with Microsoft Exchange
Server and Microsoft SharePoint Server for
multiple users in an organization, such as
shared mailboxes and calendars, Exchange
public folders, SharePoint lists and meeting
• It is also available on &
How outlook works
• Add an account.
• We can add our email account or mobile
• After adding our account we are enable to
access our email accounts via outlook.
• Outlook provides us all the features which are
in our email accounts, even it provides us
some additional features too.
• Microsoft Access is a database management
system from Microsoft that combines the
relational Microsoft Jet Database Engine with
a graphical user interface and software-
• It is a member of the Microsoft Office suite of
applications, included in the Professional and
higher editions or sold separately.
What Access used for
• Microsoft Access is used for storing
information for reference, reporting, and
• Microsoft Access helps us overcome the
limitations found when trying to manage large
amounts of information in Microsoft Excel.