•Founded in 1958.
• Headquartered in Rockford, Michigan,
• Developed the concept of a "casual"
• Hush Puppies uses a Basset Hound as its
• Markets in 120 countries.
Demand style over everything else.
Follow and wear the latest trends in footwear.
Seek popular brands and designer names.
Will pay full price but also are motivated to buy
shoes when on sale.
Most likely to shop online.
Tend to be younger in age under 35.
• Demand Style and Comfort.
• Pay more for shoes that are comfortable.
• Quality is important..
• Most likely to shop at department stores, mass
merchandisers and specialty stores.
Not particularly interested in shoes.
Purchase for a specific need or to replace existing shoes.
Wear shoes based on function and utility.
Seek comfort and durability over fashion.
Less likely to pay more for comfortable shoes.
Like to purchase shoes while they shop for other household