Accessible Venice tours are available for disabled travelers who want to visit all the major sites including St. Mark’s Piazza, St. Mark’s Basilica, Doge’s Palace, the Ca Rezzonico Museum and the Grand Canal.
Accessible Tours in Venice
Accessible Venice tours are available for disabled travelers who
want to visit all the major sites including St. Mark’s Piazza,
St. Mark’s Basilica, Doge’s Palace, the Ca Rezzonico Museum and
the Grand Canal. Many disabled travelers have long stayed away
from the city of Venice because they are intimidated by the vast
number of bridges throughout the city.
However, with Sage Traveling’s accessible Venice tours, you see all
the amazing sites the city has to offer without crossing over any
bridges, climbing up any steps or enduring a rough ride across
cobblestones. Visitors in wheelchairs and other disabled tourists
will be able to enjoy this magnificent city with help of an expert
Heart of Venice Accessible Tour
If it is your first time in Venice, your visit should include the must-see
sites: Doge’s Palace, St. Mark’s Piazza and St. Mark’s Basilica. The
penetrating light from the golden mosaics that cover the ceilings and
walls of St. Mark’s Basilica and the marble floors highlight the intense
relationship between the city, the eastern world and Constantinople.
For more than nine hundred years, the throne at Doge’s Palace
was the station of Venetian power.
Your experience is enhanced as you explore St. Leonard’s cupola,
the Apocalypse vault, San Marco column, the Hall of the Grand
Council and much, much more on this magnificent tour.
• You can start this three hour Heart of Venice Disabled Tour in the
morning or afternoon depending on your schedule.
• Shorter or longer tours are also available, so you can choose what pace
you are most comfortable with!
• A number of well-known painters and writers have found inspiration
along the waters of the Grand Canal, which is the main waterway that
runs through the city.
• Start the day off with an hour touring the sites around St. Mark’s
neighborhood, such as the Clock Tower, Campanile, 4 Horses of
St.Mark, as well as the new and old offices around San Marco Piazza.
Land & Sea Venice Wheelchair Tour
Then, enjoy a private water taxi ride at sunset on the Land & Sea Venice
• Mingle with the locals as you float along the city’s waterways at a
relaxing pace far from the hustle and bustle of the area’s more touristy
• You will see San Giorgio Maggiore, La Salute church, Ca Foscari, Ca d’Oro
and the Turkish Fondaco Exchange among many other attractions during
the hour-long boat ride.
• Just 360 euros and your entire group can enjoy one of these Venice
handicapped accessible tours any day of the week.
• One of the most enjoyable accessible Venice tours will take you to the
Ca Rezzonico Museum on the Grand Canal.
• See the magnificence of a society and a family, preserving the myth of
the city for many centuries.
• Gaze in wide wonder at the glamorous ballrooms and feel the
warmness of a family home.
Accessible Tour of the Ca Rezzonico Museum
This three hour tour costs 255 euro and is a relaxing way to learn about
Call Us: 1-888-645-7920
We look forward to making your accessible dream vacation a reality!
Contact us at email@example.com