1. SAGAR KADAM
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact: +91 97300 48600 / 020-65001116
Senior level assignments in Customer Relationship Management / Credit & Risk
Management / Analytics / Digital Marketing / Entrepreneurship
• Experienced professional with 13 years of quality experience in Customer Relationship Management, Credit
Management, Digital Marketing, Collections.
• 3.5 years of rich entrepreneur experience emphasizing on sales, marketing & business development in retail
• Demonstrated skills in team supervision and relationship management as well as exceptional communication
abilities to cut across the organizational levels and accomplish targets.
• Skills in leading a collections along with the sales team and maintaining relationship with different agency
proprietor and as well as with the senior management level.
• Highly customer-centric with excellent relationship building skills as evidenced by tapping more than 700
customers primarily through referrals, strong sales and marketing skills to build new business and cultivate
existing customer relationships.
Sept’12 – Jun’16 as an Entrepreneur
New Business Development Customer Relations & Service
Lead Generation Sales Presentations
• Developed and built business from start-up to generate 7-figure sales annually, established strong 700+
• Increased sales year-on-year by leveraging reference customers to build credibility in market
• Fostered excellent relationships and referrals by building trust and rapport with customers
• Develop & Implement strategic marketing plan for business by created special promotions, write / design print
and outdoor advertising.
• Identify quality suppliers and conduct supplier evaluation through customer feedbacks
• Conduct periodic checks on inventory management and perform purchase to sales analysis
• Providing training and guidance to staff on product sales, customer interactions & customer service.
Jan’12 – Sept’12 with Tata Consultancy Services, Pune
Details across Tenures
Since Jan’12 – Sept’12 Team Lead
• Accountable and responsible for setting up the system access and login credentials during pilot phase.
• Managed the work space allocation for entire process.
2. • Handled a team of 20 FTE’s for Life and Pensions Insurance process.
• Responsible for maintaining & tracking process metrics for the team.
• Review team performance and provide feedbacks.
• Responsible to interact with onshore support for process update/queries and implement the same in process.
• Identifying the training need through error analyses & coordinate with training department.
• Accountable for identifying various process improvement opportunities.
Since Jul’08 – Dec’11 with Barclays Bank PLC, Mumbai
Details across Tenures
Since Apr’10 - Dec’11 Manager - Sales Process and Control
• Ensuring the regulatory, operations and compliance risk control is implemented in the sales channel as per
bank’s standard policies & procedures.
• Liaise with operations, sales, compliance and legal team to effectively drive compliance and risk control.
• Conduct compliance and regulatory audits for vendor management and branch banking.
• Publish audit finding & observations and recommend mitigation action.
• Tracking the quality assurance reviews / quick reviews conducted at 100% as per guidelines.
• Generating a trend tracker MI on a monthly basis that provides trends of exception noted during QA review.
• To identify sales related complaints against the respective units and track corrective actions.
• Designed and implemented productivity tracker for Retail banking business (Business loans, Personal loans,
Feb’09 – Mar’10 Associate Manager- Cards Collection
• Handled vendors for multiple buckets managing Tele-callers and Field Executives for the same.
• Managed the quality dimension of collection, supported the Collection Manager in reviewing and maintained
proper quality standards.
• Conduct quality reviews for tele-calling teams and identify improvement opportunity.
• Identify fraudulent, theft cases and liaise with legal team for collection and settlement.
• Conducting compliance audit on Receipt books for cash & cheque collection.
• Conduct vendor audits to evaluate customer data security and maintenance.
• Maintain and publish audit findings to vendors and drive improvement actions.
• Imparted training to vendors about procedures and/or updated and maintained documentation about vendors
• Rendered support for the settlement process, worked with clients, collection and legal team in making the
settlement statement and terms.
• Successfully reduced the long outstanding high risk bucket.
• Was awarded (Where eagle dares) for achieving the annual collection targets.
Jul’08 – Feb’09 Associate Manager- Cards Operation (Underwriting)
• Review the credit card applications as per bank procedure and provide decisions.
• Ascertained that the approval rates are met and managed as per the business requirement;
3. • Provide ongoing, candid and constructive feedback to the vender team members on data entry improvement and
• Kept a close eye on the monthly performance, gave feedback to the CPV agency tagged to him/her and sent the
monthly feedback report to the agencies.
• Ensured strict adherence to credit policies and procedures, documented all policy changes.
• Maintained and managed reference documents like approval grids, process manuals/ documents, etc.
Feb’07 – Jul’08 with Option One Mortgage India, Pune
Details across Tenures
Jan’08 – Jul’08 Senior Process Executive
• Oversaw operations in the Servicing Accounting Department and tracked / reconciled the flow of funds through
the Servicing Departments.
• Reviewed the significant income, expense, and balance sheet accounts for reasonableness, reconciled all
servicing related balance sheet and off balance sheet accounts, and made various management reports.
Feb’07 – Jan’08 Senior Underwriter Mortgage
• Studied and analyzed the mortgage loan qualification, mortgage approval, and mortgage loan pre approval
based on the four major factors a mortgage lender considers; credit history, income vs. debt, down payment or
equity, and compensating factors.
• Scrutinized and evaluated loan applications to decide whether or not to approve the loan and then dictated the
loan terms and rates to ensure that the loan would meet the OOMC guidelines.
• Involved in assessing the risk of financial documents such as credit report, title, appraisal, insurance & income
documents, etc. on all files for US based clients/ borrower.
• Credit of completing training for USA mortgage underwriting.
• Honoured with the “Extra Miler Award” for ‘Living the Values’, outstanding performance and dedication for the
• Received an Instant award for the month of October & November 07 and March 08.
• Appreciated and recognized for meeting the quality & productivity for the month of October, November and
Oct’04 - Jan’07 with Wipro BPO, Pune as Initial Underwriter Life and Pension
• Served as the Initial Underwriter for insurance processing services ‘Friends Provident’, one of the leading
financial services groups in the UK.
• Managed underwriting on FP product range such as life cover, critical illness cover, income protection cover,
unemployment cover, VIP, FIB, etc.
• Assessed the risk for financial and medical life policy for UK based clients; analysed the medical and reports
related to clients insurance policies.
• Coordinated with the NUW for sending correct info to client or IFA.
• Capably completed training for UK insurance underwriting
4. • Successfully achieved 100% productivity and quality in business and was awarded for 100% quality in 2005.
• Achieved a 100% quality score in the last 3 quarters for year 2006.
Nov’03 - Oct’04 with Infocom Network Limited Pune as Assistant Manager - Sales
• Specialized in Digital Marketing with core business in developing B2B, B2C, Interactive & Multimedia
Presentation, Online Banners and Database Marketing.
• Managing team of Sales executive for promoting company revenue models in different location all over
• Building customer relationship, understanding the market need and providing solutions through effective
planning and initiating them end to end.
• Jan’00 – Oct’03 with WebSource Technologies Limited, Pune as Manger- Business Development
• Jun’99 – Dec’99 with Indian Software Company, Pune as Marketing Executive
• MBA (Marketing) from MIT School of Management, Pune University in 1999.
• B.Com. from MUCC, Pune University in 1997.
• Conversant with Windows, MS Office and the Internet.
Address : A-26, Sai Vihar Residency, Sus Road, Pashan, Pune
Date of Birth : 24
Languages Known : English, Marathi and Hindi
Passport Details : N3737591