Fill your Urgency Matrix 10 min
Share your matrix 5 min
Exercise # 4
•The S.M.A.R.T. Chart
•Each goal can have multiple action steps- but must be
Share your SMART Charts 10 Min
• Good Planning Tool
• Effective office space
• Identify and limit interruptions
– Turn off the Blackberry periodically
• Set Priorities and keep them
• Daily, Weekly & Monthly planning
• Review/Preview your day – everyday!
• Report out weekly! Accountability Partner
– Week and Month at a Glance
– Task list
– Daily scheduler
– Room for notes
• Needs to be personalized
• Needs to be part of your lifestyle
• Needs to be accessible
• Needs room for multiple months - binder
1. Scheduling Study Time
2. Taking Notes
3. Managing Big Assignments
4. Study Groups
• repetition or emphasis
• Write down vocabulary, important facts and formulas
• Asking questions
• words and use symbols
• review your notes
• flashcard method
• spend the majority of your time in your most difficult
subjects 20-80 rule
Managing Big Assignments
• Divided to multiple part
• Read important part at first
• Using PBL
• choose the right people and have a set process
• Study groups should meet no more than 2-3 hours at a time.
• time frame
• meet at regular times in a location that everyone finds to
be a comfortable study environment.
Additional Time Management Tips
• set realistic times
• Have some flexibility in your
• Use any spare time
• Staying organizedised
• It is ok to say “no” to non-critical tasks.
• Reward Yourself.
• live a healthy lifestyle.
Time Management Tips for Working
• learn to successfully balance time.
• clear communication with others.