The 5 Keys to Unlocking Next Generation Learning
Advances in technologies, including social, mobile, and even artificial intelligence, provide nearly countless possibilities to transform how we learn at work. But which of these advances gets turned in functionality that's actually adopted and proven useful?
Key elements covered include:
• Community Learning: Interactive and just in time learning through collaboration and knowledge sharing
• Content Creation: Share any type of content and even create videos and screen recordings
• Personal Assistant: Automate recommendations of people, content and classes creating a relevant learner experience
• Mobile Learning: Making learning available anytime, anywhere
• Simplicity: Take the hassle out of learning management for administrators, managers and learners