Be the first to like this
This is a pre-recorded webinar. To join us live, please visit www.saba.com/us/about/events to register.
Tuesday, 29 October 2013, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Social learning has come a long way thanks to the fast paced advances in technology and we hear that companies are increasing their investments in social learning solutions. But. how are organizations currently taking advantage of social learning? What technologies are proving the most successful? Where are the biggest challenges? What is proving successful?
Saba partnered with Human Capital Media Advisory Group, the research arm of Chief Learning Officer magazine, to take the pulse of social learning in the industry today.
Topics addressed in this presentation include:
• The current state of the industry in regards to social technology adoption, with a look at where social learning may trend over the next two years.
• Motivating factors for implementing social learning: How does social learning best serve the organization?
• The triumphs of social learning: What is successful, what content works best with social learning, and what social learning technologies show the most promise?
• The challenges of social learning: Why is implementing social learning strategies difficult and what are the key challenges?
• Measuring the impact of social learning: How are these innovative technologies being measured?
Join us to discover how learning leaders globally are utilizing social learning programs for organizational success