Successfully reported this slideshow.
Sa’Ran Thalio Housey
Hearst Media Group Bridgeport, CT June 2009-Present
• Handle all legal notices that go into 6 of our 9 papers and adhere to the strict
deadline for each paper
• Properly format each legal notice into our Mactive system, as well as ensuring
that the notice runs on its scheduled day and in the correct paper
• Prepare requested affidavits and or tear sheets for clients
• Remain up to date with all statutes and ordinances of the 6 towns covered.
• Take inbound calls from clients looking to place notices or that may have
questions regarding the Legal Notice Sections in our papers.
• Collect on all legal accounts more than 30 days past due. Run weekly aging report
to determine which accounts have short paid or failed to remit payment. Call
account holders to attempt to collect on debt, if unsuccessful, send demand letter
and refer to collection attorneys. Note each account after every action.
Office Team/ RHI Temporary Agency Shelton, CT June 2008-June 2009
Connecticut Post-Hearst Media; Data Entry Clerk
• Cross referencing articles from the daily paper with an online data base to ensure
format, date, reporter’s information and etc are correct.
• Once all articles have been cross referenced they were logged into an on-line
archive which is accessible by all Hearst Media employees and other outside
• June of 2009 I was hired by Hearst Media Group as a Legal Coordinator.
ATX LLC Communications Stamford, CT February 2001- June 2008
Answering Service Operator, Call Center, Shift Supervisor, Hiring Supervisor
• Answered at least 90 phone calls per shift on 16 lined phone system for Doctors
Offices, Oil Companies, and etc.
• Accurately took messages, and dispensed them accordingly (fax, paging, internet
paging, e-mailing, etc).
• Spell checked every message which came in throughout the course of the day as
well as fax each message to their respectable offices.
• Solicited and worked to obtain new accounts for our service this included but was
not limited to meeting with companies and offices to “sell” our service, distribute
information and literature as requested, remain in constant contact with clients as
well as prospective clients in order to provide excellent service and remain
focused on the client’s needs and goals.
• Managed client accounts debits, credits, and refunds. Closed accounts that were
more than 90 days past due. Attempted to collect debt in a professional manner
while maintaining positive relationships.
• This company closed its doors June of 2008.
• Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information
verbally and in writing.
• Data Entry skills of 87 wpm.
• Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide
variety of applications.
• Proven relationship-builder with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively
prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
• Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with
customers and colleagues.
• Strong customer service, sales, interpersonal, computer and keyboarding skills.
• Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along
with a high degree of detail orientation.
• Reliable, punctual, honest and trust worthy.
• Excellent manner in person as well as on the telephone.
1998-2000 Norwalk Community College; Accounting/Business Management
2014-Current University of Bridgeport; Bachelors of Social Science