Who can benefit from Point of Sale Professional???Most retail businesses can.Stores, Video Rentals, Garden Centers, etc.Point of Sale Professional will help you gain control of your retail operation by tying your back end accounting software with your over the counter sales operations.We’ve attached Point of Sale Professional to Sage 100’s Inventory Management, Accounts Receivable, Sales Order and Bank Reconciliation modules to offer ease of use, full Security, Inventory Management, extensive sales analysis and financial reporting, as well as, multi-user, multi store capabilities.Multiple transactions include: Orders, quotes, sales, returns, (just to mention a few).We support standard Hardware equipment, such as, cash drawers, receipt printers, scanners,check readers etc.
***When it comes to inventory, who hasn’t run into an undetected sudden shrink?With POS, your "sudden shrink" no longer goes undetected. POS was designed to immediately record any and all sales. Not only does that mean timely and accurate sales tracking, but POS also lets you readily identify inventory levels, particularly when what you have on the books doesn't jibe with actual stock.*** Pricing not consistent in different locationsNothing can prove more embarrassing than having a customer question why one item has one price at one store, yet a different price at another. If your business operates at more than one location, a point-of-sale system ensures pricing consistency. Even better, a POS system automates overall inventory control, helping to keep stocks in proper balance depending on demand and other factors, which can vary from one location to the next.***Long Process with inserting dataStep one, call comes in, you take the order and type it into Sage 100, step two you invoice it and wait for the client to pay, step three receive the payment go back to your desk and process the payment… you get the point.With POS you get many tools in a single package – single location – everything can be processed at the cash register.***Managers loose control if they are not connected to the cashiers at all time-POS lets you have that important level of control when you or your managers are not there through the Active Cash Drawer Inquiry***Unable to manage Mark Downs-A common land mine for many small to medium-sized businesses is price reduction—POS will help you keep track of which items have been discounted and will record those discounts accordingly. Rather than wrestling with cash-register receipts at day's end.Unable to update ***Update requires everyone out of the systemPoint of Sale Professional gives you the Ability to update by cash drawerNo need to have your system shut down in order to update.*** Gift CardsSWK offers the Gift Card Expansion Pack is an enhancement for Sage 100 ERP, which enables businesses to make use of custom Gift Cards with the Point of Sale Professional module. Gift Card Expansion Pack tracks the initial sale, value redeemed, value added, and current balance of each card, as well as the transactional history. Gift Card numbers can be encoded into a mag stripe, barcode, or simply printed as text on the card.
Point of Sale Professional gives you the Ability to update by cash drawer (we separated the cash register from the cash drawer)No need to have your system shut down in order to update.Furthermore it’s fully integrated with Accounts Receivable. Your client can now pay any outstanding invoice through Point of Sale Professional. It’ll be nice to accept a payment from a customer as soon as they give it to you.The Integration with Sales Order allows you to commit inventory to a sales order and then complete the sale transaction in Point of Sale Professional.Additionally Point of Sale Professional has full crystal capabilities, allowing you to customize all reports and forms, even receipts.A Manager is able to analyze current cash drawer activityIf you need to see how much money is in the cash drawer or how many transactions your cashier has been processing through out the day… you now have access to this information while your cashier is still logged in… and you’re now able to track Over/Shortage by cashier too.The Enhanced management features: include voids, sales and drawer shortage detail sorted by cashier Now you’ll have access to your cashiers activity ON THE SPOT!Point of Sale Professional also supports Touch Screens and Pole displays and… the Pole Display is completely customizable!With the integration to Sage Payment Solutions there’s no need for additional software that is not PCI compliant
SWK is proud to be one of the longest standing and most experienced Master Developers in the Sage channel. Our modules truly do enhance your Sage 100 ERP system, no matter what your business does. Check out what SWK’s enhancements can do for you!
Mapadoc is ideal for companies who are about to use EDI for the first time or for those who want to improve their existing EDI capabilities.Find out why our clients/resellers love our EDI software, consulting ,implementation, training and ongoing support.
Sage100 erp pos_swk_summit_webinar (1)
How to Win and Implement
Opportunities in the Retail Market
with Sage 100 ERP
Point of Sale
• In order to receive CPE credit for this session, you must be present for the entire
– Session Code: P216
– Recommended CPE Credit = 1
– Delivery Method = Group Live
– Field of Study = Specialized Knowledge and Applications
• Visit the Sage Summit Connect kiosks to enter CPE credit during the conference.
• About SWK
• Point of Sale Overview
• Who Can Benefit from Point of Sale?
• Client Pain Points
• Enhanced Performance
• SWK Enhancements
• Contact Information
Founded in 1987 and headquartered Livingston, New Jersey (USA), SWK Technologies is
owned by a publicly traded company.
• Headquarters in Livingston, NJ
• 7 offices - Livingston, NJ, Syracuse, NY, Buffalo, NY, Chicago, IL, Dallas, TX,
Los Angeles, CA, Minneapolis, MN
• Over 70 employees
• Publishing MAPADOC since 1998
• Sage Gold Master Developer for the Sage 100 ERP, Sage 500 ERP and Sage ERP X3
• Sage Authorized Training Center
• Reseller and OEM business strategy
What Makes SWK Point of Sale Stand Out?
• True integration with Sage 100 ERP
• Security with PCI Compliance
• Easy to Use
• Crystal Reports
• Gift Card Expansion Pack
• Standard Industry Hardware
Who Can Benefit from SWK Point of Sale?
» Most retail businesses
» Video rentals
» Garden Centers
Point of Sale Professional helps you maintain control of your inventory, deters credit
fraud, tracks your customer demographics and provides quick and accurate
transactions from the first moment a customer steps up to the cashier.
Client Pain Points…
• Undetected sudden ―shrink‖
• Pricing not consistent in different locations
• Long process with inserting data
• Managers loose control in absentia
• Unable to manage discounts
• Update requires everyone out of the system
• Expensive Gift Card requirements
– Ability to update by cash drawer
– Integrated with Accounts Receivable
– Full Crystal capabilities
– Enhanced Management Features
• Manager is able to analyze current cash drawer activity
• Include voids, sales, and drawer-shortage detail sorted by cashier
– Touch Screen, Scale and Pole Displays now available
• Touch Screen
POSIFLEX 15" JIVA,1G CPU,WXP, 2.5‖, 40G HDD, 256 MB
- Datalogic Diamond Scanner—DLL Series
- Metro Logic Scanner MK 9500 Series
• Cash Drawers
APG Multi-Pro Cash Drawer (includes under drawer storage)
Star Micronics Thermal Printer—TSP Series
• Pole Display
Epson Pole Display (black)
• Credit Card Swipe
• Apparel Matrix
• Bill of Lading
• Direct Deposit
• MICR Encoded Laser Checks
• Multi-Bin Advanced Distribution
• Point of Sale Professional / Gift Card Expansion Pack
• Time and Billing / Time and Billing Professional
Available for download at: www.SWKTech.com
Your Feedback is Important to Us!
• Completing a session survey is fast and easy:
Complete the survey on your mobile phone, laptop, or tablet
through the Sage Summit mobile app.
– IOS, Blackberry, or Android users may download the app from the
at the App Store by searching ―Sage Summit‖.
• Remember each completed survey is another entry for one of several daily prize
drawings, including an Apple iPad!
• Your feedback helps us improve future sessions and presentation techniques.
• Session code for this session: P-216
• Presenter Contact Information:
– Patty Benitez (973)251-0074
– Follow us @SWKTech
– Twitter hashtag #SWKPOS
– Web www.swktech.com
• Follow us @Sage_Summit
– Use the official Sage Summit hashtag: #SageSummit
• Don’t forget to use the Sage Summit mobile or web app for all your conference needs.
Thank you for your participation.