Sachin Agarwal, SOA Software VP of Product Marketing, explains the frenzy around the mass development and adoption of APIs. In this presentation, he describes the business and technology implications of developing an API stratgy.
Accelerate Digital Channels
• Delight customers with an engaging
experience on any channel or device, at any
– Mobile-enable your enterprise, externalize
your products and services as APIs, and stay
ahead of consumer trends.
– Accelerate time to market and reduce TCO
by leveraging existing applications
Drive Partner Adoption
• Engage business partners and get
developers up and running quickly
– Launch a secure online portal to quickly
onboard business partners and establish
interactive online social channels with them.
– Drive partner adoption with updated
documentation and developer community.
Connect with developers, inspire them, and
drive your API usage.
Monetize Digital Assets
• Package, market and license your
assets to maximize revenue
– Transform any application, service or
asset into elegant and simple APIs.
– Productize you data, create customized
packages and tailored plans, and license
• Rate Limiting
Analyze your Business
• Get instant insights into your business and
optimize the delivery and value of APIs
– Maximize your revenue by gaining complete
visibility into how your partners and
customers leverage your data.
– Monitor activity for a specific partner, app or
developer and evaluate their impact on your
• Business Analytics
• App and Developer
An Unified API & SOA Platform
API Producers API Consumers
SOAP to REST
Analytics API Documentation
API Platform Capabilities
Quality of Service
Establish your digital strategy
Think how you can leverage digital ecosystems with APIs
Build upon your SOA investments
Adopt an unified platform strategy for APIs and SOA
Drive Developer and Partner Adoption
Restructure your organization to align with the different API roles
API Resources and API University
• Resource Center
• Follow us on: