Kira Wampler, former Group Marketing Manager of Online Engagement at Intuit tackles one of the biggest challenges for any Social Media team - making the connection between social activity and actual business performance. Where fans, followers, likes and shares may be appropriate for a company just starting out, companies further along in the journey are searching for ways to tie social engagement to business outcomes.
In this deck, Kira explains how Intuit was able to:
- Establish a baseline of customer experience;
- Integrate online and offline customer feedback to - identify opportunities for improvement;
- Apply four approaches to make the measurement connection between social media and actual business results;
- Improve customer sentiment by 30% in three months; and
- Reply to 100 percent of Amazon Quickbooks Pro 2010 reviews, which resulted in a double digit % increase on sales.