What if we could reduce birth asphyxia with 50%?
• Save 20.000 newborns yearly
from starting with a handicap
• Deliver €10B cost of care
savings to society
• Build a great enterprise with
Guess what, we can!
But HOW to achieve
3. What we believe
(and know, of
1) We are the best, we can
2) Yes, absolutely, you need
to invest in us...
3) This is huge...
4) It will be all right, trust
9. CTG tracing showed drop in FHR (blue arrow), emergency
C-section would be logical next step. PUREtrace indicated
non-relaxing uterine muscle (red arrow). Oxytocin was
stopped and the fetus recovered. Eventually, the child
was delivered vaginally (data MMC Veldhoven).
Data from HIS MMC Veldhoven