Medical Innovation NL–D (MIND)
SMB Crossing Borders: boost your health innovation
24 januari 2017
Project manager MIND, Oost NV
DO YOU HAVE A GOOD IDEA FOR A CROSS-
BORDER HEALTHCARE INNOVATION?
• The Interreg Va project MIND facilitates and supports
the development of innovative medical products
and solutions for healthcare.
• When colaborating with a Dutch and/or German
SME, you can be selected to benefit from a Mind
Potential Research grant to fund your innovative
project with a 50% grant on the activities and
costs made in this study.*
* Interreg Va / MIND grant conditions apply
• Core partners
• Associated partners
… the colaboration between German and
Dutch SME’s in the Euregio area by:
o supporting and funding of 6 sub-projects,
o providing MIND Potential Research grants,
o organizing meetings and events.
… medical innovations related to:
o Home care, self-management &
o Medical devices
• See what you treat
• Dialysis 2.0
• Smart Glasses
Potential Research / feasibility study
• Potential Research: a feasibility study based on the further
definition of the innovative idea or product proposal,
• up to and including TRL level 7,*
• where at least one Dutch SME and one German SME from
within the Interreg region invest and colaborate,
• offers them up to 50% grant on personal costs and external
costs to a maximized cost total of € 60.000.
• The submitted projects / feasibility studies will be assessed
by a panel of experts. This can be the start for further
development of the project idea to be part of an new (MIND)
grant proposal or program. * Technology Readiness Level
Potential Research / process
Looking for more information?
To submit your Potential Research project proposal, visit:
or please contact one of the MIND partners.