The Impact of Data Analytics in Digital Transformation Programs
The Impact of Data Analytics in
Luis Suarez -
& Data Analytics
Adviser - panagenda
Source - https://unsplash.com/photos/a2VqhP3d4Vg
Why are we here today?
Source - https://unsplash.com/photos/vLXdetEcB40
Is it because …
• If 15% show high engagement,
what about the “other” 85%?
• 5% fluctuation * 1,000
employees = 50 * 43,000 =
– Excluding side effects (i.e. think of
• To reach optimal productivity, a new hire
usually needs 3.5 years
Source - http://bit.ly/GallupUKDisengaged
Or is it because …?
“For 70% of Executives, the
accuracy of their data is what
keeps them up at night.” (Forbes Insight)
“Only one third of our
decisions are correct.”
(Martina Koederitz, IBM GM DACH)
“We ignore about 80% of our data.”
(Christoph Keese, Axel Springer AG)
Source: Frost & Sullivan 2013, GigaOM 2014
Cost of Burnout per Year
Or maybe is it because,
Source - http://bit.ly/2HnVK98
Is this really us?
Source - https://www.flickr.com/photos/49503168860@N01
What can we do?
More information about Gallup and Q12® http://www.gallup.de/183104/engagement-index-deutschland.aspx
Engaged Not Engaged DIS-Engaged
GALLUP Engagement Index – 2001 to 2016
Test Group: Workers over 18 in Germany
Time to play!
• Do we know and understand the data we produce?
• How are our collaborative systems being used by our knowledge workers in
their day to day work life?
• What is the main purpose of email, apps and enterprise social networking