Be the first to like this
Web Analytics: Effectively Tracking Your Social Media
Presented by: Joe Laratro President, Tandem Interactive
This session will focus on the latest version of Google Analytics and how to properly use Web Analytics for tracking your Social Media performance. Google Analytics, the industry standard, can be used as proxy for almost any Analytics solution.
Google Analytics Latest Features for Social
- Social Engagement (Google+, Facebook, Twitter)
- The New Social Settings Under Admin
- The New Traffic Sources -> Social Reports
- Multi Channel Funnel Visualization
Core Analytics Concepts
- Campaign Tracking URLs
- Internal Coding / Tracking
- Analytics on Social Sites
- Referral Reports
- Campaign Reports
After attending this lecture, you will be able to examine your own Web Analytics and have a better understanding of Social Media Engagement tracking, Social Media Influence, and Social Media ROI. You will be able to track Social more efficiently through URL tracking and the latest Google Analytics features.