Enhance your Job OpportunitiesEnhance your Job Opportunities
• Improve your
chances of job
• Join an
• Enhance your
• Be employer
• Start now and
get ahead email@example.com
• The secret to success is not just knowing what each of
these slides mean, the gems are in you mastering and
building the correct competencies relevant to
competing in the real world.
• The secrets to success is in the detail!
The Employability Skills Program is A leading
International learning program which helps you
develop a range of attributes and skills at
university or college that can be transferred
into situations beyond university study, needed
This program will helpThis program will help
you make the correctyou make the correct
• The employment market is rapidly changing
with global competition, new technology and
an increased pressure to perform.
• 21st century graduates need to demonstrate
to employers that they can respond to the
requirements of a diverse and dynamic
In the current climate aIn the current climate a
degree is no longer enough!degree is no longer enough!
What is Employability?What is Employability?
“A set of attributes, skills and knowledge that all labour
market participants should possess to ensure they are
marketable and have the capability of being effective in
the workplace – to the benefit of themselves, their
employer and the wider economy”.
What’s yourWhat’s your
Pathway to success
Why are EmployabilityWhy are Employability
Skills importantSkills important
• Your degree or qualifications will provide you
with some transferrable skills, Recruiters and
placement providers often require evidence of
your skills, which they will ask you to record on
an application form, articulate at interview and
demonstrate at an assessment centre.
• Getting to know the skill requirements for
your target career is firstname.lastname@example.org
What is yourWhat is your
Of SuccessOf Successsesh_sukhdeo@yahoo.co.uk
What do we mean byWhat do we mean by
probability of successprobability of success
• How likely you will succeed if you did nothing?
• Enhancing your probability of success, is achieved
by completing a number of activities, learning and
enhancing new skills, and confidence.
• Creating a powerful system and process which will
assist you improve your chances of gaining
employment, enhancing your earning power in the
quickest time possible.
Common mistakesCommon mistakes
• Not being prepared
• Poor interviewing skills
• CV incompatibility
• Information drift
• Poor promotional capabilities
• Over confident
• No unique value proposition
• Waiting to late to develop employ-ability skills
RiskRiska.What if you do nothing?
b. You face the risk of reducing your
chances of getting the right job at the
• In order for graduates to remain
competitive, they need to demonstrate
key employability skills that will
complement their academic
achievements. It will give you the best
chance to stand out.
How Long Will it Take toHow Long Will it Take to
MasterMaster• Each person learns differently, and has different adoption
rates, mastering skills can many months, sometimes Years!
DON’T LEAVE IT TILL THE END!
• This program has been designed to inspire, enthuse and
challenge you to make the changes required for success.
• If you follow our program you will enhance and learn at an
• IF YOUR SMART YOU SHOULDIF YOUR SMART YOU SHOULD
JOIN THE PROGRAM NOW!JOIN THE PROGRAM NOW!
•Understand the recruitment and selection process
•Develop a personal review and planning process
•Articulate a range of economic and business terms
•Learn how to impact the recruitment process
•Recognize, develop and apply skills which will enhance your
•Create a value proposition to engage employers
•Master your soft skills
•Practice interviewing skills
•Create CV’s which stand out
•Stand out from the crowd
•Build links with employers in advance
Learning requires you toLearning requires you to
We will focus onWe will focus on
1. Developing a personal review and planning process
2. Recognize, develop and apply skills for which will
enhance the enterprise and employability
3. Research options and progression routes in learning
and gaining work
4. Engage with ideas, challenges and applications from
the business world
5. Master your technical and soft skills
6. Understand the recruitment and selection process.
Think about the followingThink about the following
• How long do we spend developing our soft
• When do we it?
• How do we it?
• Why do we it?
• Where do we do it?
An important first step is to audit your
current skill set, in order to identify your
strengths and weaknesses and decide
what you need to do to make yourself