How to use Google+ for Social SEO
SEMrush Webinar with Martin Shervington
Topics Martin has covered in his presentation:
1.The relationship between website, Search and Social, and how to make all three work together using Google+
2. How to build trust, reputation and authority
3. How to build relationships with influencers in your niche that will enable your authority to rise
4. The difference between personalized and global results, and how you can make the most of both through building your network
5. The importance of creating incredible content that helps people to solve their problems, and for which they would have been willing to pay $s
6. How to start building your community on Google+
7. How to build up and run campaigns on Google+, including how to leverage them to achieve awesome search results
Martin is a consultant, speaker, trainer and coach on all things Google+. As the founder and community manager for both Plus Your Life and Plus Your Business! his role is to support individuals and new businesses to use Google+.
With a post-grad in Organizational Psychology he often runs fun experiments to learn more about the power of Google+ and share the results back with the community so we can learn together.
Where you can learn more about Martin and contact him:
To learn how to leverage Google+ for Social SEO be sure to check out the Academy here:
It will give you everything you need to take your content into Search, and building a community who loves what you do.