SANTHOSH KUMAR GATTU
● Phone # 9966883012 ● firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a challenging position in an organization in order to utilize my analytical skills to help the
business realize its continuing and short term goals.
GITAM University, Hyd
Course: B. Tech.
Graduation date: June 2014
Narayana Junior College
Completion date: May 2010
SPR School of Excellence
Percentage: 86.33 %
Completion date: May 2008
IBM India PVT LTD March’15 – Present
P Project Profile # 1
Project Title ITS-HOME_NY
Client Anthem Inc.
Duration March 2015– Present
Location Bengaluru, IN
Role Application Developer
Employer IBM India PVT Ltd
Base SAS,SAS Macros, IBM CQ TOOL.
Anthem Inc., is the largest for-profit managed health care company
in the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association. The company has more
individual policy holders in California than any other insurer. It’s
an independent licensee of BCBSA based in Thousand Oaks,
California. It has added numerous policy holders with its purchase
of Blue Cross and Blue Shield companies in New Hampshire,
Colorado, Connecticut, Maine and Nevada
ITS (Inter-Plan Teleprocessing Services) is the program used to transfer claims data,
including payment information, between Plans. There are interface controls in place
to ensure that the number of records balance from one step to the next. The
balancing is completed using header and trailer records. There is a dedicated
technical staff who are responsible for the processing of the ITS system, ensuring all
steps along the whole process are running correctly. System issues with the
processing of ITS are tracked, identified and resolved by this technical staff. Finance
works with this staff to ensure the validity and balancing of the system daily and
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Development and maintenance of code using SAS.
• Involved in project status review meetings periodically and report defect status to
• Analyzing and fixing the defects rose under various environments Software
Testing, DEV, ST and production.
• SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS 9
• SAS on windows environment.
• Strong SAS programming concepts for creating, maintaining existing code, ad hoc
reporting and supporting the reporting functions.
• SAS report generating procedures such as: PROC FORMAT, PROC EXPORT,
PROC SQL, PROC UNIVARIATE,
• PROC FREQ, PROC MEANS, PROC TABULATE, PROC TRANSPOSE, PROC
• Generated daily, weekly and monthly reports using PROC REPORT and SQL.
• Using SAS to read, write, import and export to another data file formats, including
delimited files, Microsoft Excel, PDF.
• Using Procedures, Graph, Macros, Data Step and SQL, extracting internal/external
data including cleaning and validation, use of formats and informants.
• Producing HTML, RTF, CSV and PDF formatted files using SAS/ODS.
• SAS/BASE, SAS/SQL, SAS/MACROS and SAS/GRAPH.
Software skills : SAS (BASE),SAS(Advance), R Programming, SQL , C and C++.
Tools : IBM CQ TOOL.
Languages : English, Hindi and Telugu.
Father’s name : G. Ashok
Date of birth : 14-Dec-1991
Address : 6-6-32/1, Madhava Nilayam, Ravindra Nagar , Nalgonda-508001, A.P.
Nationality : Indian
I hereby declare that all the information given above is true to best of my
knowledge. If provide an opportunity, I will delight you with my performance and
eagerly assimilate within your team