Be the first to like this
The presentation provides a framework to help the softcomponent managers with (i) analysing the current readiness of their subproject schemes and associated management arrangements for OP, identifying the gaps; and (ii) identifying the DISIMP-II activities that they could use to address any readiness gaps.
The presentation helps the managers to:
1) understand the basics of a 'public irrigation services' arrangements: 3 parties in a triangle
2) remember the national regulatory framework for irrigation services
3) get introduced to the analytical tool for assessing 'Readiness for OP' and to the preliminary check-list
4) remember the DISIMP-II soft component 'post construction' typical activities that they could tailor to address the gaps
5) anticipate the next steps in the workshop.