• Reva, being the first electric car of
• Reva capture a large place in the
• Reva Electric Car will be pollution
free and eco friendly car.
Significance of Reva Electric Car
• Research and development is being done to
come up with a technology so advanced that
it is both efficient and economical.
• It provides a alternative of fuel car
• In a world full of smoke and noise, the
silent, petrol-free REVA is like a whiff of fresh
Objective of study
• To identify Indian customer
• To identify failure of first Reva
launch in India
• To identify brand awareness
• Market research is the systematic
design, collection, analysis and reporting of
data and finding relevant to a specific
marketing situation facing the company.”
In this we have collected the information
through- Primary Data & Secondary Data
widely used methods of gathering Primary data
• Survey Method: Information gathered directly through
personal interviews or questionnaire.
• Observation Method : Data collected through
observing and recording actions in the market.
• Experimental Method : It involves carrying out a small
scale trial solution to a problem, while at the same
time attempting to control all factors relevant to the
• Panel Research : In this respondent is contracted for
more than one information to find out if there has
been any in their demand or they want any special
colour, size of the product.
Widely used methods of gathering secondary
• Research journals were also quite helpful.
Limitations of the project
• Reliability of the data
• Market research Measure the past not the
• Report findings does not makes decisions.
• The research was conducted in a limited area.
• Limited number of respondents
• Biased Opinions of Respondents
WHAT IS RESEARCH DESIGN ?
• Which questions to study
• Which data are relevant
• What data to collect
• How to analyze the results
In descriptive studies, the researcher attempts to "describe" a
group of individuals to document characteristics. This may be
by the use of questionnaires, interviews, or direct
DATA COLLECTION FROM PRIMERY
AND SECONDARY SOURCES
Primary data is also known as raw data. The two main
methods used for collection of data is interviews and
questionnaires. The key point here is, no one else has
access to it.
Secondary market research refers to any data gathered for
one purpose by one party and then put to use by second
party. Sources of secondary data are Censuses, Housing
records, Social security records, magazines, internet.
Scaling involves creating a continuous serious
upon which measured objects are located.
There are two types of scaling techniques:
Comparative and non- comparative.
In our questionnaire we have used the Non-
comparative Scaling Technique. It employs
whether rating standard seems appropriate to
Sampling is concerned with the selection of a
subset of individuals from within
a population to estimate characteristics of the
Two kinds of sampling techniques are
probability and non – probability.
We have opted for quota sampling method,
under non – probability sampling technique.
• Prefer Reva car as, and prefer to buy Reva NCX
People prefer electric car and willing to
buy Reva NCX seems Risk factor in
Through which medium people get awareness about
Reva electric car and willing to prefer Reva NCX