- History of Creation
- How does one to get to the StoreBot.me top?
- Current stats. What should developers expect?
- How to retain users?
- How to manage the bot?
- What next?
History of Creation
- Launch: 19 August, 2015
- Month of development
- Worked on the weekends and in the evenings
- Major updates released monthly
How does one get to the StoreBot.me top?
- Quality of the Product
- Localization (MyPokerBot is available in 14 languages)
- Filtration of negative reviews
- Contact with authors of negative reviews
- Your bot use case: repeat use and engagement time
- Clear and easy to use UI
- Custom keyboard (with emojis)
- Reaction to any action performed by user
- Stability and response time
- Bot adds value
- Transifex (free for open source projects)
Source: We’re in a Bot Gold Rush. Kik tells you how to strike it rich.
Repeat use and engagement time may
affect both quality and quantity of your
bot reviews in Telegram Bot Store.
Not every bot can appear in top as a
How to retain users?
- Messages reminders to return (in an hour, in a day
and every 2-3 days). Bonuses. Friends.
- Log user actions on their return
- Analyze behavior of users, particularly newly
What do users do when they return to your bot?
How to manage your bot?
- Timely user support
- Track rating and reviews
- Track user activity
Detailed article on the topic in English
- Donations via PayPal in exchange for chips(= $3 in 3 weeks)
- Poker tournaments in future
- Payment API from Telegram
Poker monetization on Facebook (Zynga results):
Zynga Poker = 18% of revenue in Q4 2015;
Zynga Q4 2015 revenue = $186 million.
- Source of new users is unclear
- NLP < UI with buttons
- Inline mode is VERY rarely used
- Iranians are a very specific demographic
What is next?
- Sit and Go Tournaments
- Other entertainment bots
- Facebook Messenger Bot API