• Not enjoying the meetings
• Personality Profiles
• Different Generations
• Difference of opinions
• Joined for THEIR their reasons,
• Feel Neglected
• Go beyond the club –
• Understand their needs:
• What they say they need
• What they don’t say they need.
• Interclub Assembly
• Rotaractors(or interactors) take over
• Spouses Take over the meeting (or your
• If you could do things different at
todays meeting – how would you do it
(let them do it for this meeting)
• Everyone gets to pick a president for
1. Plan-Long range (strategic)
2. Annual goals (Actions and plans)
3. Continuity in projects/decision making
4. Consensus for decision making
5. Club members know “what we stand for”
The Benefits of Club Visioning
6. Larger/stronger field of club leaders
7. Succession planning for club leadership
8. Involve all members in club activities
9. Membership Development
– Vision is what we recruit and retain to
10. Relevance to the community
DID YOU KNOW?
I didn’t know
I want to
I have so
I am going to ask you 2 questions, for each question I will give 3 options.
Please applaud for the option you think is the answer!
We are going to have some FUN with a ‘Did you
know?’ meeting right now!
What Rotary memorabilia was left on the