Be the first to like this
There are many way to make money online, but if making money with Kindle e-books is your thing, you'll need to make sure you plan accordingly. I'm not saying I know every trick to make money with Kindle books, but I know enough to warrant you watching this video and ever checking out the link above.
This Kindle tutorial will help as you navigate the waters of publishing your book on Amazon.
Here are 5 things to think about when writing a Kindle book:
1. Choose a topic that people are buying books
2. Utilize bulleted lists and chapter summaries to increase page count
3. Use "price pulsing" to get downloads and reviews.
4 .Use the description section as a sales letter
5. Formatting is key to readability and good reviews
Leave me a comment if you've got more suggestions for Kindle marketing.
Looking For More?
• Visit my site and sign up for the FREE Kindle e-book
• Subscribe to this channel to see when I upload new videos
• Leave a comment here and share a tip or two!
Travis Ross lives in Colorado with his wife Jennette and their five children. To learn more about what he's up to and get more information of his training materials, visit his site at http://www.rossomemarketing.com