Natural Science is a subject that can
make you discover the world that
You will learn a lot of interesting
I’m sure you’re going to love it.
ROSA SÁNCHEZ REVILLA
ÁNGELA MEDIAVILLA TRABADA
• NEEDED MATERIAL FOR THE SUBJECT:
1. Classroom material:
• TERM 1
UNIT 8: Earth, an inhabited planet
UNIT 9: Living things. Microorganisms
UNIT 10: Plants
UNIT 11: Animals
• TERM 2
UNIT 1: The Earth within the Universe
UNIT 5: The gaseous part of the Earth
UNIT 6: The liquid part of the Earth
UNIT 7: The solid part of the Earth
• TERM 3
UNIT 2: Properties of matter
UNIT 3: The states of matter
UNIT 4: Mixtures and pure
• CLASS RULES:
1. At the beginning of the class I must be sitting
and with the material prepared on the table.
2. During the class I can only speak if I raise my
hand and the teacher gives me permission.
3. I do not stand up.
4. I underline the contents on my book and do all
the activities in my notebook.
5. I am respectful with the teacher and my fellow
How to evaluate your attitude
We are sitting and with the material prepared when the teacher enters
We remain silent and seated so that everyone can listen and work
We make questions in English and answer teacher questions also in
We are respectful with the teacher and our fellow students
We share our presentations in English with the rest of the classroom
We show that we know how to work in pairs and in groups
We follow the teacher’s instructions and we never get distracted with
We always bring necessary materials to class and homework done
How to evaluate the notebook
1. Is it clean?
2. Is it ordered?
3. Have you done all the exercises?
4. Have you done the exercises accurately?
5. Have you copy all the headings?
6. Have you done all the "What have I learnt
7. Have you glued all the activities in your
8. Have you used the English language correctly?
4 (BIG BANG THEORY)
oxCA (EVOLUTION IN 40 SECONDS)
3GA (EVOLUTION IN 5 MINUTES)
• Answer this questions :
– What are natural sciences?
– What do you know about the Solar system?
– What is inside the Earth?
– Explain the water cycle.
– What is the difference between vertebrate and
invertebrate? And between oviparous and
– What do you have to do to transform water into
ice? And into vapour?