1. When is Saint Patrick’s1. When is Saint Patrick’s
2. What are the 3 colours of2. What are the 3 colours of
the Irish flag?the Irish flag?
3.The proverb "The grass is3.The proverb "The grass is
always greener on the otheralways greener on the other
side" means:side" means:
a. People think that they would be happiera. People think that they would be happier
in a different situation or place.in a different situation or place.
b. Farmers always wish their grass to beb. Farmers always wish their grass to be
c. Grass always stays green.c. Grass always stays green.
4. What is the Irish name for4. What is the Irish name for
5.5. Can you name 5 greenCan you name 5 green
6. A person with green6. A person with green
eyes feels:eyes feels:
a. Envya. Envy
b. Hateb. Hate
c. Lovec. Love
7. What animal did St.7. What animal did St.
Patrick drive out ofPatrick drive out of
9. What is the name of9. What is the name of
the man who keepsthe man who keeps
gold coins?gold coins?
10. How did St. Patrick10. How did St. Patrick
drive the snakes out ofdrive the snakes out of
a. by playing the flutea. by playing the flute
b. by playing the harpb. by playing the harp
c. by banging a drumc. by banging a drum
11. Where do11. Where do
leprechauns hide hisleprechauns hide his
12. What can12. What can
leprechauns do?leprechauns do?
13. Can you name 513. Can you name 5
green vegetables?green vegetables?
14. Name 3 Irish cities.14. Name 3 Irish cities.
15. How do Irish15. How do Irish
surnames start?surnames start?
16. What is the most16. What is the most
famous Irish drink?famous Irish drink?
17. What 3 good-luck17. What 3 good-luck
symbols aresymbols are
associated withassociated with
18.What’s the18.What’s the
nickname for Irishnickname for Irish
19. If you don´t wear19. If you don´t wear
Green on St. Patrick´sGreen on St. Patrick´s
Day, you will be…Day, you will be…
a) kisseda) kissed
b) pinchedb) pinched
c) pushedc) pushed
20. A “green thumb” is:20. A “green thumb” is:
a. Someone who likes green.a. Someone who likes green.
b. Someone who is good at art andb. Someone who is good at art and
c. Someone who is good atc. Someone who is good at
Can you sing “MollyCan you sing “Molly
You did it!You did it!
The gold is yours!The gold is yours!