ROHIT PATIL DADASAHEB email@example.com
(M) +91 9036079318
Aspire to work in an organization where best use of my talent, knowledge, and
hard work can be realized.
Manual Testing Skills :
Strong knowledge in SDLC concepts
Extensive knowledge in Smoke testing, FT, IT and System Testing
Good knowledge in Acceptance Testing Ad-hoc, Compatibility
Exploratory, Globalization and Regression Testing
Strong knowledge on STLC
Good knowledge on Test Plan
Good in writing Test Case and Test Scenario
Extensive knowledge on defect tracking tool like Bugzilla
Selenium Testing Skills :
Good knowledge in Automation Tool like Selenium RC, IDE &
Good knowledge on Firebug and FirePath
Good knowledge in Element Locator and WebDriver Methods
Good in Handling Elements in Selenium
Good in Writing WebDriver Test Cases
Very good knowledge on Cross Browser Testing
Good knowledge in TestNG Framework and Data Driven Testing
Expertise in creating scripts in Webdriver by using Java.
• Languages: MATLAB, Core Java, SQL(Oracle 10g,11g)
• Tools: Selenium 1 & Selenium 2
• Operating System: Windows and Linux.
PG Academic Project:
• Project title: Constrained Least Square Minimization Approach for Recovery of
Most image restoration techniques done on image priors, using the blind
deconvolution and non-blind deconvolution. We are doing the non-blind
deconvolution. We are using a constrained least square minimization for recovery of
destroyed image. We use MATLAB code to recovery of the destroyed image
UG Academic Project:
• Project: Design and Implementation of High Resolution Digital to Analog
Converter (DAC) Using Parallel Current Digital to Analog Converter (PiDAC).
We return the code in verilog A and executed in cadence tool
• Participated in Cyber forensics and Ethical Hacking workshop which was held in
• Attended a Mind Blogger “Aptitude Test” in Bahubali college of engineering
Recommended by E-CELL
• Attended the Cyber forensics and Ethical Hacking Conference which was held in
• A paper on the project work entitled “Design and Implementation of High
Resolution Digital to Analog Converter” has been published in International
Journal of Engineering and Science Research.
Degree/Class College/School University Year of
M.tech(DEC) The oxford college of
B.E(E&C) Bahubali college of
• A project on “Design and Implementation of High Resolution Digital to Analog
Converter” has been submitted for Cadence Design Contest 2013.
• The work is exhibited in the project exhibition in a national level technical fest,
FIESTA 13 held at Bahubali College of Engineering, Shravanabelagola on 8th
Personal Profile :
Name : Rohit Patil Dadasaheb
Date of Birth : 31th
Language Known : English, Kannad , Hindi
Correspondence Address :
Rohit Patil Dadasaheb
Coconut garden, Nagarbavi
I hereby declare that all the particulars stated in this curriculum vitae are true to
the best of my knowledge and belief.