Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
S/O Sh. Balram Chand Joshi
# 148, Type-3
Power Colony, Ropar, Punjab
Mobile # 09971118015
To accept a challenging assignment in Dynamic organization in the field Electronics & Telecom
Technologies having professional environment where my technical skill should be fully explored,
channeled and utilized.
CCNA R&S, CCNA-Security, CCNA-Voice and ETCP-IP Certified, having the Knowledge of Routed and
1) Knowledge of protocols: ISUP, SIP (RFC-3261), MGCP, SCCP, MAP, H.248/Megaco, Diameter (Rx
interfaces with PCRF), AAA, RADIUS, RTP, CAP, INAP, TCP/IP, DNS etc.
2) Understanding of various call flow scenarios in GSM & IMS.
3) Knowledge of IMS network interface and nodes (P/I/S-CSCF, BGCF, SBG, MGCF, IPWORKS, MTAS,
Working as a Senior Engineer in the Mavenir Systems for the Reliance Jio project (Mumbai) on IMS
from Nov 2014 to till date.
1) Working on the Virtualized system, installation, configuration of the IMS node on the HP based blades.
2) Install the application relative to the node like for IMC, TAS, UAG, IWF,IPSM, SMSC, RCS etc.
3) Integration of the IMS node with the third party vender nodes like DND, CRBT, DRA, MCA serve, STP
4) Perform the testing for the new features like spectrum based charging, Miss Call alert, DND etc.
5) Trouble shoot and debug the issues related to the network (For call flow, SMS, Networking etc).
6) Performing the different voice/sms scenario and troubleshoot the issue if persist.
7) Upgrade the different nodes.
8) Working on the Linux operating system and MySQL based database.
9) End to end validation of the KPI and the CDR for all the nodes.
10) Install and upgrade the JAVA based GUI and troubleshoot the related issues.
11) E2E voice testing for the home-network as well as roaming.
Working as a Network & IREG Testing Engineer in Ericsson India Global Services Pvt. Ltd
for Sprint USA project on VOIP and legacy switches from May 2012 to Nov 2014.
1) Working on legacy and VOIP switches for Sprint Network.
2) Performing IREG/TADIG testing and completion of IR24 for postpaid & Camel testing IR35 and IR32
(GPRS, MMS testing).
3) IMSI, GT based routing and B-number routing.
4) 4G IMSI implementation and testing for the Sprint USA.
5) Using Syniverse, Hammer/ Emprix, Wireshark, Tekno and Access 7 tracing tools for on-line traces.
6) Testing of roaming partners in new 4G switches to make sure services are working.
7) Connectivity of VOIP and legacy Switches with other nodes.
8) SIP TG configuration, new route and route-set configuration done for new POI's.
9) Performing the different type of call scenario for the new deployed SIP mesh connectivity.
Worked as a Network Engineer& VAS Engineer in ZTE Pvt. Ltd. For the Aircel UPW
project from April 2011 to April 2012.
1) Performing Ireg tests and completion of IR24, IR32 for postpaid & Camel testing and IR35.
2) IMSI, GT based routing and B-number routing.
3) Implementation of ICR with TATA Docomo and testing.
4) Resolving the Roaming issues.
5) BICC configuration for SS7 Signaling over IP.
6) Configuration of SIP & POI with NLD/ILD and Local operators.
7) Good Knowledge on SIGTRAN, H.248, ISUP, BICC, SCCP, CAP, MAP.
8) Configuration of OSPF and remote end IP configuration and verification & trouble-shooting of related
9) Defining the new routes and redundancy to minimize the outage.
10) Connectivity of mediation and the CG server and verify the floating IP's for proper connections.
11) Configuring NTP including the clocking rates and IP Setting.
12) Configuration & testing of new Levels, BSC migration.
Worked as a Roaming & Switch Engineer in IDEA Cellular Ltd from September 2009 to
1) Operation & Maintenance of ZTE (ZXG10) and ERICSSON nodes.
2) Performing Ireg tests and completion of IR24, IR32 and IR35.
3) Routing of OCS/IN, SMSC, and MNP GT from the STP toward the respective nodes.
4) Nailed up link, MTP3 based routing and GT configuration IN STP.
5) Handling of customer complaints by taking Signal Traces in ZTE nodes and protocol analyzer.
6) MSS, MGW, GMSG, GMGW Integration, up-gradation and testing projects of GSM.
7) Preparing the Pr-Check document for Ericsson & ZTE HLR Migration.
8) Complete end to end verification before performing the Migrations.
9) Defined the USSD codes and GT in the HLR.
10) Monitoring of J&K and HP MSS alarms and links & POI on Ericsson MSC.
11) Routing of new codes, POI configuration and GT routing for J&K Circle.
12) Performing MNP Testing with intra circle operator (done) and all over India Circles operators.
Project undertaken during Job-
1) Media Gateway Launch
I worked on this Major project in which the Media Gateway has been launched &
Connectivity of MGW with other MSC’s and STP had done. Also RA validation after the
Completion of testing.
2) Roaming retainer (GLR)
In this project we worked on the prevention of location cancellation for the in-roamer of spice
national as well as international. In this any in-roamer once get selected in spice network will not
able leave the network easily.
1. I had worked as Trainee in NSS department at SPICE COMMUNICATIONS LTD., Mohali (Punjab)
from July, 2008 to December 2008. Spice Telecom Ltd. is a leading Telecom Operator in Punjab. It
uses hardware of Siemens and ZTE Switches.
Project Media Gateway-4 & ZTE MSC Server-3 Launch
1. I worked on this Major project in which the 3-G MSCS, Media Gateway has been launched & also
connectivity of MGW with other MSC’s and HLR had done. Different type of case scenarios tested like
Announcement, Barring, Call forwarding testing and Validation.
2. I had completed my training with Tech-Mahindra on Wireless communication during Aug 6th
to Aug 21st,
2009. This training basses on the Nokia Siemens Networking nodes (NSN training). During training we
study the following
1) Study about the basics of GSM. Architecture of the GSM and its different components.
2) Study about the GPRS architecture and its components.
3) Study about the common signaling system SS7 and CCS (common channel signaling).
Matriculation In March 2003 with 70% from GGSSTP Model
School, Ropar, Punjab (PSEB).
Senior Secondary Examination In March 2005 with 57% from Govt College,
Ropar, Punjab (PSEB).
B Tech (Electronics & In June 2009 with 73% from IET, Bhaddal, Ropar
Communication Engineering) PTU, Jalandhar).
Languages Basic of Linux & Unix and SQL
Operating System MS-DOS, Windows 98, XP
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Participated in workshop on “Emerging Trends in Wireless Communication” in 2007.
• Participated in workshop on “Robotics designing & development” in 2007.
Name Rohit Joshi
Date of Birth 13 January, 1988
Father’s Name Sh.Balram Chand Joshi
Passport No. J9396985
Linguistic Proficiency English, Punjabi and Hindi
Marital Status Single
Place-Ropar Signature-Rohit Joshi