ODI is an incredible and flexible development tool that goes beyond simple data integration. But most of its development power comes from outside-the-box ideas.
* Did you ever want to dynamically run any number of “OS” commands using a single ODI component?
* Did you ever want to have only one data store and loop different sources without the need of different ODI contexts?
* Did you ever want to have only one interface and loop any number of ODI objects with a lot of control?
* Did you ever need to have a “third command tab” in your procedures or KMs to improve ODI powers?
* Do you still use an old version of ODI and miss a way to know the values of the variables in a scenario execution?
* Did you know ODI has four “substitution tags”? And do you know how useful they are?
* Do you use “dynamic variables” and know how powerful they can be?
* Do you know how to have control over you ODI priority jobs automatically (stop, start, and restart scenarios)?