Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.

JointAgendas98Apr27.doc

185 views

Published on

  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

JointAgendas98Apr27.doc

  1. 1. OBF 98 Joint Meeting Agendas JOINT ISOP/LSOP/IP-NNI SESSION TUESDAY, MAY 1 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM The purpose of the meeting is to have a continued open discussion on Issue 3057 (NGN Focus Groups Gap Analysis: Work Item F in Section 7.5.3 QoS Resource Management) and also go through the progress on Issue 3126 (OBF Committees Review of IPTV OSS Requirements and Reference Architecture Working Text), Joint IPTV document.  Elements and parameters for ordering (attributes to be considered for ordering). o Is there a List of elements that can be presented to them? (from Bill Nattrass presentation)  Discuss the need for use case development and who would like to be a part of that.  What are the next steps for the issue and IP ordering overall?  IPTV Joint Comments  Open discussion JOINT OBF IP-NNI/TMOC CLDR TUESDAY, MAY 1 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Purpose is to establish where we are at in working Issue 3073 (Standard Provider IDs for IP Related Services) and the responsibilities of each party in getting the issue closed.  Issue Overview and Requirements IP-NNI has developed  Discuss questions / issues / comments that the CLDR has o Discuss correspondence from IVCR and comments back to them. Does CLDR have any insight?  CLDR to describe next steps and what support they need from IP-NNI  Open discussion JOINT TMOC OSS-IPTV/TMOC Acc. Mng./IIF Arch- TF/IIF QoSM TF/IP-NNI 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM WEDNESDAY, MAY 2 Purpose of this meeting is to understand the current direction of the IIF and how OBF and TMOC can or will support in that direction as well as to discuss the high level IPTV OSS architecture and interfaces suggested by the joint TMOC/OBF-IPNNI/CIO-Council group and its relation to the IIF HLA. • Review of outstanding issues and action items from April 17 joint meeting on the IPTV OSS HLA Architecture. • Discuss the IPTV OSS HLA Architecture and the interfaces with the IIF HLA. • IIF: o Current and future activities on the radar o Metadata overview o The biggest areas of concern for the IIF • The work on issue 93 Ordering API for IPTV is about to resume on Q3 07. Coordination with IIF Metadata is needed. • Open discussion on issues where TMOC and OBF can support
  2. 2. OBF 98 Joint Meeting Agendas o What is IIF expectation of the OBF / TMOC to produce?  What do they think are the prioritized components and/or interfaces that we need to further delve into  What areas should be focused on initially? o Discussion on IPTV QoSM after we read the documents Robert referred us to. o How digital advertising is going to be addressed by IIF and what are IIF’s corresponding expectation from TMOC/OBF-IPNNI in the area of advertisement management and content management in general o What type of billing approaches does the IIF see being offered, e.g., bundling of services, unlimited downloads or element billing. o How does IIF see supplier partner settlements between providers • IP-NNI to provide overview of Issues 3073 (Standard Provider IDs for IP Related Services) and 3057 (NGN Focus Groups Gap Analysis: Work Item F in Section 7.5.3 QoS Resource Management) and development of the baseline document in Issue 2949 (Intercompany Data Exchange for Packet Based Services) for discussion. JOINT IP-NNI/PTSC WEDNESDAY, MAY 2 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM Purpose of this meeting is to review and discuss the following topics:  IP-NNI to provide overview of Issues 3073 (Standard Provider IDs for IP Related Services), 3057 (NGN Focus Groups Gap Analysis: Work Item F in Section 7.5.3 QoS Resource Management), 3026 (Billing & Collection Services for 3rd Parties, Partners, and Affiliates – Exchange of Billing Events Data Standards Needed) and development of the baseline document in Issue 2949 (Intercompany Data Exchange for Packet Based Services) for discussion.  PTSC to discuss what QoS attributes can be captured in the network for 3057 (NGN Focus Groups Gap Analysis: Work Item F in Section 7.5.3 QoS Resource Management)?  PTSC to discuss what they see as a plan for the disjoint between Diameter, SIP, IMS, IPDR. o How all of this is going to fit together? o What does PTSC see emerge as the leading protocol for record exchange of data relative to IPTV, content providing, and IPTV services?  What is PTSC working on relative to identity management as it relates to the OBF Issue 3073 (Standard Provider IDs for IP Related Services)?  VoIP Discussion o What are the new parameters that PTSC sees relative to VoIP services including identity management, AAA?  Open discussion JOINT TMOC OSS-IPTV/TMOC Acc. Mng./ IP-NNI THURSDAY, MAY 3 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
  3. 3. OBF 98 Joint Meeting Agendas The purpose of the meeting is to continue to work on the IPTV Level 2 Requirements document.

×