879 Raja Ram Mohan Roy Road. Behala, Kolkata 700008
Phone: 033 24454422 / Mobile: 09331073743
Aspiring Senior Management position in Telecom sector, Financial service sector & Project
financing, IT Sector as Project Manager, Team /Group Leader, Financial analyst,
Process/Domain Consultant, ERP consultant, with an organization of repute
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Dual specialisation in Finance and Marketing.
Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
Gold Medallist, 2008
A competent and dynamic professional with 2 years of experience in petrochemical industry and over
5 years of rich experience in managing a gamut of modern Telecom services Viz.
- Broad Band - IP T.V - Direct Internet Service (DIAS)
- Digital Loop Carrier (DLC) - Leased Line - GSM (CELL ONE)
- CDMA - MIS - Electronic Exchanges
Well versed with modern telecom services and standard with expertise in Broad Band and IP T.V
Expertise in ADSL technology.
Proficient in gathering techno functional specifications of telecom technology as well as assisting
project teams in development of plans and successful implementation of telecom projects.
Expert in gathering business requirements and understanding technical implication of developed
solution. Knowledgeable about process re-engineering and industry best practices.
Adept at conceptualising and implementing telecom business process procedures by closely working
with software development vendor to enhance performance parameter and building internal process
controls. Demonstrated communication and relationship management skills coupled with excellent
team handling abilities.
Knowledge acquired in SAP Modules with special focus in FICO.
As a part of the management curriculum, substantial knowledge acquired in the field of ,General
Management, Data processing, Work flow/ERP/BPR, Strategic IT application, MIS, SAP, Oracle
architecture and different modules, Business Valuation, Infrastructure Project Financing, Venture
Capital, Private equity, PPP model, BOT, BOOT, Mutual Fund, Corporate Finance, working capital,
derivatives, Corporate Restructuring, Corporate Financial strategy.
Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd. Engineer Since Jul’00
▪ Recruited through campus placement.
▪ Maintained Substation using ECMS system (remote operating system).
▪ Planning & allocated resource with the help of ERP tool SAPR/3.
▪ Adept at Material and production planning Using SAP R/3 MM and PP module.
▪ Involved in SAP R/3 Installation.
▪ Conveyed business process requirements /procedure to the SAP consultants in business blue
▪ Gained exposure to Gap Analysis and signing off the to be processes.
▪ Exposure to configuration of master data e.g. vendor list, material list, client code, controlling
areas, company code, valuation areas, plants etc.
▪ Exposed to Configuring FICO Module e.g. Master Data of banks, suppliers, profit centers, cost
centers, Chart of accounts, depreciation areas, G/L accounts etc. Handled COPA Module, MM
(MRP Run) and PM module also. Substantial knowledge acquired in other modules.
▪ Involved in testing part in realization stage of the installation phase, e. g stress analysis,
regression test, unit test etc.
▪ Attended several SAP Boot Camp training
▪ Involved in preventive and on failure maintenance of motors, transformers and switch gears.
▪ Involved in job scheduling and managed electrical operation as a shift in charge in Naphtha
Cracker plant and in polymer plants.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. Junior Telecom Officer Since April’02
▪ Recruited through All India Examination conducted By BSNL in Dec’01.
▪ In-service trainings April’02-Feb’03
▪ Worked for 8 months in: March’03-Oct’03
• E10B and OCB technology at Behala telephone Exchange.
• Worked for 4 Months in: Nov’03-Feb’04
• BTS site selection
• GSM planning for CELLONE mobile service in Kolkata.
▪ Worked for 10 Months in: Accounts Manager March’04-Nov’04
• Business Development and promotion
• Interacted with corporate clients
• Brought new business for the company,
• Handled marketing planning activity, deciding on promotional activity and distribution
channels, leading a marketing team of more than 10 members.
Broad Band Service, Assistant Manager Since Dec’04
DIAS service and DLC service at Behala Telephone Exchange
▪ Lead the entire Broad Band team in Alipore zone.
▪ Assisted Broadband Planning and mentored the installation team to meet timeline and quality.
▪ Involved in project planning and work flow decision.
▪ Guided installation Team Consist of UT StarCOM, Huawai, HCL, SIEMENS Sterlite members.
▪ Monitored the progress and maintained co-ordination among different vendors.
▪ Assisted software vendors for developing and modifying business process procedures through
software development process.
▪ Created new customer account and timely reporting to DGM (Alipore).
▪ Assisted MIS development process and helped vendors to incorporate business logic into
▪ Involved in process modification with the help of software vendors.
▪ Handled DSLAM, Tier-II Maintenance, DSLAM configuration, modification of programming-LAN
▪ Handled DIAS’s IAN maintenance and RT and COT maintenance of DLC’s.
▪ Planned & scheduled job to franchisee members for external maintenance & conducted trouble
shooting to facilitate interruption free services to the customers.
▪ Handled customer interactions and arranged various promotional activities such as conducting
road shows and demo sessions to penetrate into the market more aggressively.
IP T.V Project Assistant Manager Since Nov’07
▪ Handling project management activity for rolling out IP TV project in entire Alipore region,
▪ Managed IP T.V project and site deployment activity.
▪ Coordinated with various installation vendors and assisted them to perform within deadline,
removing technological and infrastructural bottlenecks.
▪ Involved in project planning and resource acquisition / allocation.
▪ Coordinated pre and post commissioning activity.
▪ Executed key projects such as:
• Cellone BTS installation, CDMA and GSM
• Broad Band
• IP TV
PG Diploma in Business Management IIM, Calcutta 2008
Finance and Marketing
Bachelor of Engineering Bengal Engineering College 2000
• C, C++, Visual Basic, MS Office
• MS Access-RDBMS
• Project on BSNL‘s SIM data base management system using MS Access at backend and Visual
Basic at front end during PGDBM programme.
• Work Flow Modeling in ERP & BPR as a part Management curriculum.
BSNL In-service courses: April’02- Feb’03
• Orientation programme on telecom at Bhubaneswar regional training centre for 1 month
• Switching at Kalyani training centre for 2.5 months
• Transmission at salt lake regional centre for 2.5 months
• Field training at Different exchanges and services node for 3 months
• GSM overview and CDMA at Jabalpur training centre for 1 week
• In-house training programmes on networking, broadband and data communication, DLC, IPTV,
CMTS, WAP, data network, WI-FI, etc.
Major Electives as a part of MBA curriculum
Corporate Finance, Financial Statement Analysis and Corporate Restructuring; Options, Futures and
Other Derivatives; Investment Banking and Financial Services; Project Management; Working Capital
Management; Corporate Financial Strategy.
International Marketing, Advanced Marketing, Strategic marketing, Marketing Research.
Work Flow, ERP and BPR, Strategic Information System and MIS.
Date of Birth : 26th January 1977
Place of Birth : Durgapur
Marital Status : Married