• iPhone tracking through iPhone spyware is becoming anincreasingly common practice. And considering theescalating popularity of iPhones, and the regularly inflatingnumbers as far as the users are concerned, the iPhonehacking concerns become all the more ominous.• Therefore, it is extremely important for iPhone buffs tostrengthen their defense mechanism and guard against anyprobing maneuvers. Here are five apps that would help youconjure exactly that…
1. Snap Secure• It helps the users wirelessly track their phones and thebackup data at the cost of a grand total of zilch. One can digout information from the phone and transfer it to anotherdevice without going through the tedious task of usingcables as the means to connect the phone to anotherdevice.• It all starts with the creation of a Snap Secure onlineaccount, which then leads onto the usage of its trackingfeature for well, for iPhone tracking for all practicalpurposes. It can give you backup reminders everyday.
2. Find My iPhone• This is arguably the most popular app as far as iPhonetracking, as it can help you find your iPhone – as the namegoes – using the Apple accounts via another device, be itcomputers, iPads or other iPhones. Not only does it locatethe stolen phone on a map it can also be used to play asound in case you can’t find it and it’s on silent mode.• Most importantly however, it allows you to remotely deleteall your private data so that even if someone gets theirhands on your phone they would not be able to misuseyour data.
3. Splash ID• SplashData, the developers of the Splash ID have toutedthe app as “your iPhone safe”. And that is because thesystem security that it can summon is absolutely topdrawer and it can store data of all kith and kin. It alsoensures the safety of the passwords and of the personaldata of the user; and all this while providing them with easyaccess.• It also gives the user the option of creating a randompassword, which would help them create a more securepassword. At $9.99, it isn’t exactly cheap but Splash ID is assafe as the proverbial house, and extinguishes theapprehensions of the presence of iPhone spyware.
4. 1Password Pro• As far as the popularity is concerned there is no other app,at least in terms of its password management prowess, thatcomes close to 1Password. It keeps the data secure andputs the seal on your passwords by making it as randomand secure as possible.• 1Password Pro can also be synchronized with desktopversions which would enable the user to get all theinformation that they desire. And since all the data that iswithin the app is encrypted, even if the someone getsaccess to your data, you can rest assured that your datawould be safe.