Panic opens a doorway for impossible promises and big expenses.
Quick analysis can tell you what is really needed.
Current Toolset Expectations
• Ensuring staff know how to use current tools
• Ensuring staff understand the breadth of current tools
• Ask software vendors to provide trainings
• Ask software vendors to provide tips and tricks
Jumping Right to the New
• How will staff find time for this new toolset?
• Are you being sold big promises?
• Where are you pulling the new budget from?
• Will you use these tools after the panic?
Expect More of SoftwareVendors
A key to Adcieo’s success with growing Engaged Donor,
has been direct client input into features.
Have the Conversation
• What new features really matter?
• What can be built in weeks not months?
• How will you roll this out?
• What will training look like?
• Again, will you use these tools after the panic?
• Will staff embrace the new tools?
• How will you create external buzz?
The Impact of New
In 2020, the new features embraced by staff, such as FitBit helped drive engagement.
What it’s Really like to Pivot
American Liver Foundation rapidly reworked national events amid a pandemic.
Virtual Liver Life Walk
• Taking a national walk series off the physical map
• Introducing new tools and concepts to participants
• Staying positive while facing the unknown
Staff and Embracing Change
• Challenges of staff
• Limitations with technology