Welcome to The Technology Lab!
• If you have any questions during my
presentation, please raise your hand and wait to
be called on.
All About Me
• My background
– I grew up in Cheraw, SC.
– I attended Francis Marion University for my
undergraduate degree in Elem. Education, and
received my Masters Of Education In Technology
Degree from Lesley University, Cambridge, Mass..
• My experience
– I’ve been teaching for 16 years.
– I have also taught 6th Science here at Moore when we
were in the old building.
• Our classroom is a community. In our
community, we have rules to help us get along
with each other.
• Our class rules are:
– Be respectful and responsible.
– Be organized and follow directions.
– Treat equipment with respect.
– Raise your hand to speak or leave your seat.
– No eating or drinking in the lab. (no chewing gum, or
snacks of any kind)
• When you come into the room, pull your chair out
and turn it around to face the center of the room.
• Do not touch computer until given permission.
• Your earbuds will be kept here in the lab.
• Walk in quietly, and go directly to assigned seat.
Turn your chair to face center of room.
When arriving to Class
• Do not leave your seat unless I have given you
Arriving to Class