• Our product is called ‘Communikanine’.
• It is a clip-on, radio device to contact your
• Commands can be recorded and replayed
to the dog.
• Our product comes in two parts:
• Hand held device
• A speaker which clips on to the dog’s collar
• Commands are recorded on to the hand
• Different coloured buttons correspond to
Type of Organisation
• We are a partnership.
• We are all equal.
• Personally manage the work standards.
• We can take on new employees without
involving them in the higher workings of
‘Our aim is to provide high quality
products, which prove that loyalty is the
best policy, incorporating the bond of love
between owner and pet, letting our
customers know that we understand that
man’s best friend is a true best friend.’
• In one year we would like to:
• Survive and to expand our business.
• Build a good relationship between customer
• In five years we would like to:
• Improve the lifestyle of the pets around the
Eve McGlynn - Finance Manager
• Mathematical skills
• Leadership qualities
Anita Kaur - Administrator
• Computer skills
• Group Knowledge
Ellis Macaulay - Creative Director
• English skills
• We did an online survey called PollDaddy to find
out what our Market thought about our product
and how we could improve it.
• 67% of people would find our product helpful.
• The majority of people would like to see our
product sold in specialist pet shops.
• 42% of people would like to see it sold in
• 75% who responded live in the suburbs.
• We also found out that the age range of those
who responded was from 12 – 51 years old.
• Here are some improvements that people
• “Put some nice patterns on it to make it more
• “It could be personalized”
• Our Selling price is £23.99 this makes us a
• Our Break Even point is 125 units.
• Our Mark-Up is 56%
•We have chosen
to do a newspaper
advert as this
would reach a
• This advert will be situated on the side of a
• We wanted to keep our advertisement
• We included the colour of our logo and
product, which we felt was sufficient.
• We have chosen to sponsor:
Dogs Trust and The Dog Whisperer.
• We thought this was appropriate because Dogs Trust
agree with our beliefs – all dogs are entitled to a
healthy, happy life.
• We chose The Dog Whisperer because it believes in
safe and fair ways to train dogs.
• We have chosen Victoria Stilwell to
endorse our product.
• We chose her because she is widely
known for solving dog’s behavioural
• We have all agreed to contribute £1500 each to
the business, as it covers our costs and gives us
• Our Source of Finance is Owner Investment.
• We chose this because:
• Retain profit
• No debts
• Equal within business
• We are aware of no competitors, as our
product is completely unique.
• In our business our biggest concern is the
well being of our customers and their
• We believe that our product is reliable and with
your help, can be a major success in the
• We want to portray a good image towards our
customers and we trust through this we have
shown you that our business is the one to
Thank You for Listening,
We Welcome any Questions.