Developing A Vibrant Worship Culture Whether You’re’ Starting Out or Starting Over
This seminar introduces essential concepts from the Worship Ministry Blueprint for building a vibrant worship culture whether you’re’ starting out or starting over. Includes a free workbook to organize, design and lead your worship ministry.
Core topics include:
1. Biblical Foundations: Building on The Solid Rock
2. Identity: Understanding Your Churches Cultural Context
3. Clarifying Your Vision and Values
4. Developing Ministry Systems
5. Winning at Relationships
6. Setting Goals, Objectives and Projects That Move You Forward
7. Growth: Be A Voice, Not an Echo
Veteran worship pastor and missions instructor Rob Still (robstill.com) recently helped launch the start-up Contemporary worship service at Hendersonville First United Methodist.