HOW to Best Run a Customer Advisory Board: 10 Tips for Creating a World-Class CAB Program
A well-run customer advisory board is the ideal method for validating corporate strategies, gathering input on product development, and deepening relationships with key customers.
The presentation focuses on how to run a world-class customer advisory program:
• Design an advisory program – target members, goals, topics
• Effectively recruit members
• Build an advisory board charter document
• Onboard members – discovery interviews on top-of-mind topics
• Build a meeting agenda
• Sustain board momentum between calls and meetings
This presentation was created by Ignite Advisory Group, the world’s #1 advisory board consulting firm, and also Innovation Games, which helps organizations innovate through collaborative, social, and serious business games.