SXSW has become THE destination for the digital generation to meet and explore the present and future of the interactive world we are building together. Both panels and parties, official or unofficial, can be places to meet, engage,
BUT, it happens so fast and furiously that it will leave even the most avid networker exhausted.
The experts share their tips to stay on top of your game through their choices for top mobile app you can't leave home without when headed out to SXSW.
And here they are:
1. Snapchat, Ann Handley @MarketingProfs
2. Google Maps, Brett King @brettking
3. Swarm, Calvin Lee @mayhemstudios
4. Yahoo! News Digest, Colin Kinsella @colinkinsella
5. Uber, Erik Qualman @equalman
6. AirPnP, Jeffrey Hayzlett @JeffreyHayzlett
7. TextUp, Jessica Miller-Merrell @jmillermerrell
8. Connect, Heather Meeker Hass @heathermeeker
9. ConnectUp, Ted Elliott @tedelliott
10. GroupMe, Scott Monty @ScottMonty
11. FourSquare, William Tincup @williamtincup
12. Twitter, Yiying Lu @YiyingLu