In 2004 I was diagnosed with an aggressive thyroid cancer. A
newly marketed juice got rid of my cancer. For five years I have
watched the progress of the juice’s manufacturer.
In 2007, the company that produces the juice came out with a
special meal substitute to feed children that are at the point of
starvation. The meal substitute is now shipped worldwide. In
2008 the manufacturer chose not to patent the formula but
make it a gift to the world.
The meal substitute can also be used as a new way of fundraising
– Network Giving. This program can help your foundation raise
money, help the children receive needed food, and help anyone
associated with your foundation, who provides the food, earn an
extra income: a win-win-win opportunity.
Please look carefully at this program.
My name is Roan McClure, and I am Executive Director of Mountain
Home Foundation, Alameda County, California
The next three slides remind us of things we
have known but possibly not put into our
own words before.
We each have a Stewardship
As Trustees, Board Members, Committee
Members, Foundation Employees, Donors,
Individuals, and Volunteers:
• We are each Accountable for the
Responsible fulfillment of the Trust placed in
us by those among whom we live and serve.
T Trust ( or Transparency )
True Charitable Stewardship is an ART
that requires dedication and commitment
ART and a Paradigm Shift
Every so often an idea comes along that can revolutionize the
way people do business, apply technology, or view
traditional ways of accomplishing goals – a paradigm
It has been said there are three kinds of people in the world:
1. Those who make something happen,
2. Those who watch things happen as they go by, and
3. Those who say, “What happened?” after it’s all over
Discerning what an idea can do for you, or your cause, and
when, is the ART that can mean the difference for you
between 1, 2, or 3.
Network Giving is that Paradigm Shift.
• XanGo LLC is the fastest growing privately-held company in the history of the
United States. They are the manufacturer of the Xango Goodness Meal Pack –
the food substitute for starving children.
• XanGo has paid out $750 Million in the past five (5) years to their distributors.
• If your foundation is placed in line with these other distributors/contributors, it
will begin to receive an income as part of this network system.
• Please take a serious look at this opportunity. Those who become actively
involved with this program will be pleased with the results.
• This program is set up as mentioned by Warren Buffet, Donald Trump,
Robert Kiyosaki, and others, as indicated in their discussions, articles
and recently published books.
• Network Giving is a Paradigm Shift in charitable donations.
• Network Giving is a true “Pay It Forward” program. It even
goes a step farther that results in a geometric progression of
• If you haven’t seen the movie, Pay It Forward, get it and
watch it, or watch the video clip at
• This program helps you do well financially as you are doing
• Donations are good. Creating a perpetual fund
generator is better!
• You are not looking simply for Contributors.
• You are seeking those who will implement the
concept of Leverage to multiply their personal
efforts exponentially to benefit many.
Regular Donations or Network Giving
Ways to bring in Donors
• There are donors to your organization who can do more
for you with a smaller financial donation, but have a
greater amount of time to donate.
• Some donors are competitive and could gather their
friends and family who need additional income. This
helps both the donor’s family and the foundation.
• Some people can be brought in as “donors” without
having them actually donate money. They may want to
help but just don’t have either much time or extra money
to direct your way. This would fit these individuals.
Listing them as donors might be something they want.
They can provide you with referrals.
2 Major World Problems!
1.Global Economic Meltdown
6 Million Children
Under the age of
5 die annually!
That is over 16,000 every
day - in Haiti, Africa and
(see Map link on next slide)
Worldwide Children’s Famine
• The Problem – 6 Million children under the age of 5 are
starving each year… over 16,000 per day.
• The Solution… “Network Giving” of the XanGo
Goodness Meal Pack – A business and charity model
that addresses the issues of Global Hunger and your
personal and foundation’s economy at the same time.
• This is a Self-Funding Mission to Impact World Hunger.
You can see where the current meal packs are being
delivered by going to the map link: (copy and paste this)
Does Your Foundation need
• Each foundation or charity is looking for ways to
increase their source of donors and/or funding
during these economic hard times.
• This is an opportunity for your foundation to
contact all their previous donors and provide
them with this additional income possibility and,
at the same time, generating an income for the
Your program & Your Income
• If your Foundation’s mission has anything to do with
children, youth, a global crisis, families, international, or
other charitable efforts, this is for you as a charitable
endeavor. It is a “no-brainer”.
• If your Foundation has a mission that doesn’t mesh
exactly with this charitable effort, it can use this program
as an added source of income.
• In either case this program is intended for every charity
to bring in extra income to be used for charitable
Win – Win – Win Situation
Not only are we doing something for one group
(the starving children) that they cannot do for
themselves, we are doing something for 3
groups in one step:
1. Providing specialty food for starving children who
cannot provide for themselves.
2. Providing a geometrically progressive funding source
for your foundation.
3. Providing a “Plan B” for those contributors who may
want to weather the possible coming financial storm.
The Power of One
• ONE person finding three people who are
willing to duplicate this effort. Then teach
each ONE to do the same.
1. One volunteer
2. One Part-time Staff member
3. One person in your fund raising office
4. One Board Member
5. One Committee Member
• Any ONE of the above can direct this
program within your foundation.
• 1) Setup.
• - $35.00 one time Membership Fee in XanGo LLC.
• - $16.00 one time cost for marketing and training in XGoPro membership.
• - $29.95 Monthly service fee for XGoPro
• - $180 Monthly (2 Meal Packs) on ADP (Automatic Delivery Program).
• - These four costs will be recovered when your first 5 contributors join the program.
• - $20 Annual XanGo membership and $20 annual XGoPro renewal fees.
• 2) Build a "Dream Team" list of your Top 10 prospective Contributors whom you
would ideally like to have as the basis of your new foundation project. Look for:
• - People who are compassionate.
• - People who are warm, open, and easy to talk to.
• - People who have good "people skills".
• - People who are reliable.
• - People who are coachable.
• - People who have a reasonable amount of influence and credibility.
• - People who are industrious.
• 3) Invite your prospective Contributors to watch the Video at the following url. This will
take approximately 5 minutes.
To join this program immediately and
begin sending 2 Meal Packs a month:
• Go to the following website and sign up:
Click on the “Give Now” button, scroll down to
“Meal Pack” and make your choice.
You will get an ID# referred to as a Contributor or
Distributor Number. Please write it down.
• If you are not sure about becoming involved in this
1. You may be too burdened or may not have a person to
do the work;
2. You do not understand the potential;
3. You do not need the money.
In any case, please contact me and let me help you.
For more detailed information:
• www.XanGo.com or
(watch “Joe’s Story” video) (read the Meal Pack Information)
(Our Distribution Partner)
(Tax Strategy & Meal Pack Brochures)
• To Join the Free Yahoo Group for information, send blank email to:
• To start right away, go to:
Click on the “Give Now” button, scroll down to “Meal Pack” and
make your choice.
• I will work with you to help get this fundraising program
going for your foundation:
face-to-face, phone, conference call, webinar, etc.
• Contact me at the following in this order:
1. Email: email@example.com
2. Cell Phone: 510-862-2916
3. Snail Mail 1782 D Street #15, Hayward, CA 94541
This program works. Please contact me.
Roan A. McClure, 2009