General Knowledge of the Quran and Islam For Kids & Newer In
General Knowledge of the Quran and Islam!
1. How many Sura are in Holy Quran?
2. How many Verses are in Holy Quran?
3. How many Raque are in Holy Quran?
4. How many letters are in Holy Quran?
5. How many words are in Holy Quran?
6. How many parts of Holy Quran?
7. How many time Besmillah Al-Rahmaan Al-Raheem is repeated?
8. How many Sura start with Besmillah Al-Rahmaan Al-Raheem?
9. How many time the word 'Quran' is repeated in Holy Quran ? 70.
10. Which is the longest Sura of Holy Quran ?
11. Which is the best drink mentioned in Holy Quran?
12. The best eatable thing mentioned in Holy Quran is?
13. Which is the shortest Sura of Holy Quran?
14. The longest verse of Holy Quran is in which Sura?
15. The most disliked thing by the God though Halal is?
16. Which letter is used for the most time in Holy Quran.?
17. Which letter is used for the lest time in Holy Quran?
18. Which is the best night mentioned in Holy Quran?
Night of Qadr.
19. Which is the best month mentioned in Holy Quran?
20. Which is the biggest animal mentioned in Holy Quran?
21. Which is the smallest animal mentioned in Holy Quran?
22. Which Sura of Holy Quran is called the mother of Quran?
23. How many Sura start with Al-Hamdullelah?
Five _ Hamd, Inaam, Kahf, Saba & Fatr.
24. Which Sura has the same number of verses as the number of Sura of Holy Quran?
Taqveer, 114 verses.
25. How many Sura's name is only one letter?
Three, Qaf, Sad & Noon.
26. How many sura are Makkahi and how many are Madni?
Macci 86, Madni 28.
27. Which sura is on the name of tribe of Holy Prophet?
28. Which sura is called the heart of Holy Quran?
29. In which sura the name of Allah is repeated five times?
30. Which sura are named Azaiam ?
Sajdah, Fusselat, Najum & Alaq.
31.Which sura is on the name of one Holy war ?
32.Which sura is on the name of one metal ?
33.Which sura does not starts with Bismellah ?
34.Which sura is called ' Aroos-ul-Quran ?
35.The name of how many sura are with out *** ? Hamd, Raad, Toor,Room, Masad.
36.In which sura Besmillah came twice ? Sura Naml.
37.How many sura start with the Initials ( Mukette'at ) 29 Sura.
38.In which Sura the name of Allah is repeated in every verse ? Sura Mujadala.
39.Which Sura are called Muzetain?
Falk & Nas.
40. Which Sura start with word ' Tabara Kallazi' '
Mulk & Furkan
41. Which Sura was revealed twice ?
42. Macci Sura were revealed in how many years ?
43. Madani Sura were revealed in how many years?
44. Which Sura is related to Hazrat Ali?
45. Which sura every verse ends with letter 'Dal '?
46. Which Sura is revealed in respect of Ahllelbayet ?
47. Which sura every verse ends with letter ' Ra '
48. In which sura the creation of human being is mentioned?
Sura Hijr V-26.
49. In which sura the regulations for prisoner of war is mentioned?
50. Which sura is having the laws about marriage?
51. In which sura the story of the worship of cow of Bani Esra'iel is mentioned?
52. In which sura the law of inheritance is mentioned?
53. In which sura the Hegira of Holy Prophet is mentioned?
54. In which Sura the 27 Attributes of God are mentioned ?
55. Which word is the middle of the Quran?
WALYATALATTAF ( sura KEHF)
56. Where in the Qur’an has Prophet Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam)
been named ‘Ahmed’?Paara 28th, Surah Saff, Ayath 6th.
57) How many times has the name of Rasool-ullah (Sallallahu Alaihi
Wasallam) been mentioned in the Qur’an?Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) – 4 times &
Alaihi Wasallam)-1 time.
58) Name the Prophet whose name is mentioned and discussed most in the
59) Who were the Kaatib-e-Wahi (copyists of the revelations) of the Qur’an?
Hazrat Abu Bakr (Radhiallahu Anhu), Hazrat Usman (Radhiallahu Anhu),
Hazrat Ali (Radhiallahu Anhu), Hazrat Zaid Bin Harith (Radhiallahu Anhu),
Hazrat Abdullah bin Masood (Radhiallahu Anhu) & Hazrat Ameer Muawia
60) Who was the first person who counted the Aayaath (verses) of the
Hazrat Ayesha (Radhiallahu Anha).
61) On whose advice did Abu Bakr (Radhiallahu Anhu) decide to compile the
Qur’an?Hazrat Omer Farooq (Radhiallahu Anhu).
62) On whose order was the Qur’an compiled completely in written form?
A) Hazrat Abu Bakr (Radhiallahu Anhu).
63) Who confined the recitation of the Qur’an on the style of the Quraysh
tribe?A) Hazrat Usman (Radhiallahu Anhu).
64) Out of the copies of the Qur’an compiled by Hazrat Usman (Radhiallahu Anhu), how many
and where are they at present?
A) Only 2 copies. One in Tashkent and the other in Istanbul.
65) Which is the first and the most ancient Mosque according to the
66) In Qur’an mankind is divided into two groups. Which are those two
groups?A) Believers and disbelievers.
67) Who is the man about whom, Allah has said in the Qur’an that his body is kept as an
admonishing example for future generations to come?A) Fir’aun. (Pharaoh).
68) Besides the body of Pharaoh, what is that thing which is kept as an
admonishing example for future generations to come?
A) Noah’s Ark.
69) After the wreckage of Prophet Noah’s Ark, which is its place of rest mentioned in the
Qur’an?A) Cave of Judi.
70) In the Qur’an the name of which companion of Prophet Muhammed(Sallallahu Alaihi
Wasallam) is mentioned?
A) Hazrat Zaid Bin Harith (Radhiallahu Anhu) (Surah – Al-Ahzab) Surah # 33, Ayat # 37.
71) Who is the relative of the Prophet Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) whose name is
mentioned in the Qur’an?A) Abu Lahab (Surah Al-Masadd) Surah # 111, Para 30.
72) In the Qur’an there is a mention of a Prophet who has been called by his mother’s name.
Who was he?
A) Jesus Hazrat Isa (Alahis salaam) is mentioned as Ibn Maryam.
73) Which was the agreement that was titled as ‘Fath-hum-Mubeen’ without fighting a battle?
A) Treaty of Hudaibiya (Sulhe Hudaibiya).
74) What are the different names used for Satan or Devil in the Qur’an?
A) Iblees and Ash-Shaitaan.
75) Which category of creature does the Qur’an put ‘Iblees’ into?
76) What were those worships and prayers that were ordered by Allah to the Community of
Bani Israel and which were continued for the Muslim Ummah
also?A) Salaat (Prayers) and Zakaat. (Al-Baqarah:43)
77) In which Holy Book of Non-Muslims the Qur’an is mentioned repeatedly?
A) In the Holy Book of Sikh Community-Granth Saheb.
78) In which year were the vowels inserted in the Qur’an?
A) 43 Hijri.
79) What is the scale or measure of one’s dignity according to the Qur’an?
A) Taqwa. (Piety)
80) What according to the Qur’an is the root cause of the evil?
81) What are the two most important types or kinds of Aayaath (Verses) found in the
Qur’an?A) Muhakkamaat and Mutashabihaath (Orders / Instructions and Examples
/ Instances – lessons).
82) How many years did it take for the complete revelation of the Qur’an?
A) 22 years, 5 months and 14 days.
83) What is the reason of keeping Surah-al-Fatihah in the beginning of the
A) It is the door to the Qur’an.
84) Who was the only lady whose personal name is found in the Qur’an?
A) Mariam (Alaihis-salaam).
85) In which Surah (Chapter) of the Qur’an do you find maximum instructions?
A) Surah-al-Baqarah – Surah # 2.
86) In which Surah (Chapter) of the Qur’an Bismillah is repeated twice?
A) Surah-al Naml – Surah # 27.
87) How many Surahs (Chapters) in the Qur’an have the titles named after different
Prophets?A) 6 Surahs (Chapters):
a) Surah-al-Yunus – Surah # 10.
b) Surah-al-Hood – Surah # 11.
c) Surah-al-Yusuf – Surah # 12.
d) Surah-al-Ibraheem – Surah # 14.
e) Surah-al-Muhammed – Surah # 47.
f) Surah-al-Nuh – Surah # 71.
He is gthe incharge of protection and rain
Hazrat Meka'il (AS)
Taurat was revealed to
HAzrat Musa (AS)
Hijat- ul – Wida took place in
How many surahs start with the anme of the prophrt?
Hazrat Muhammad PBUH was born in?
What is the number of Rajab in the Islamic calendar?
He added second Azan for Friday prayer
The Holy prophet (PBUH) was died in
Kaleem Ullah was the tilte of the prophet
The importance of 27th of Rajb is due to
Shab- e- Miraj
Hazrt Abu Bakar (RA) entrusted the work of compilation of the Holy Quran to
Hazrat Zaid bin Sabit(RA)
The first Wahi consisted of
According to the Islamic Law the share of wife in the property is 1/8 th
Meekat is the place where
Ahram is done
The literal meaning of Al Bary is
He introduced the jail system first time
The Shurte police system was introduced by
Namaz-e- kasoof is offered at the time of
How many rukus are there in Holy Quran
Which Sahabi died in the city of Damascus in
Hazrat Auf bin Malik
Where is the tomb of hazrat Abu Ubaidah bin Jirrah?
He was the incharge of the keys of Kaba in the reign of the Holy Prophet (PBHU)
Hazrat usman Bin Talha(RA)
He is called as Sani Asnain hazrat
Abu Bakar (RA)
Which Sahabi conquered Persia first of all?
Hazrat Saad bin Abi waqas(RA)
The number of Muhajireen at the time of Mwakhat was
Through whose efforts Abbu Sufiyan accepted the Islam
Hazrat Abbas (RA)
To which Sahabi keys of Jerusalam were handed over first of all?
Hazrat Umar Farooq(RA)
He held the office of Chief Qazi in the period of Hazrat Abu bakr (RA)
Hazrat Ali (RA)
Hazrat Ali (RA) conqured the fort of Khyber in the Hijra year of
How many Brothers Hazrat Ali (RA) had
He had the title of Saif ullah
When was the fasting made compulsory
The Holy prophet (PBUH) stayed in the cave of Saur for
3 days and 3 nights
He is called Zun' noon
The number of Ghazwat in which Holy Prophet (PBUH) took part in is
The name of the last wife of Holy Prophet (PBUH) is
How many months after the death of Holy Prophet(PBUH) Hazrat Fatima(RA) died
The teeth of Holy Prophet (PBUH) were martyred in
The first Islamic non Arab war was
Battle of Mauta
The number of muslims on the eve of conquest of Makkah was
The number of martyred of Uhad was
The largest Muslim army was in
the battle of Tabuk (30,000)
Which of the following was a mystic
He was the first commander of Islamic Army
The holy Quran was first translated in
He translated the Holy Quran First time in Urdu
Shah Rafi- ud- din
Who was the first to perform the Hajj
Hazrat Ibrahim (AS)
When was the Hajj made compulsory
Who named Holy prophet (PBUH) Muhammad
His Grand father
When did the Prophrt (PBUH) offered his first Eid prayer
The Holy Prophet (PBUH) took his first trade journey at the age of
What was the age of Prophet (PBUH) when his mother died?
Who gave the last bath to the Holy Prophet (PBUH)
The name of the son of Holy Prophet (PBUH) born to Hazrat Qabtia (RA) was
Hazrat Ibrahim (RA)
Hazrat Ibrahim (AS) has been recorded in the Holy Quran at
Give the number of daughters of holy Prophet(PBUH)
In which yaer Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) announced the Nabuwwat
Which year is called the year of Hijrat
Which Prophet discovered Hajr e Aswad
Hazrat Ismail (A.S)
Who was thrown into the fire by Namrud Hazrat
When swas Zakat made an obligation for Muslims
Wine was declared Haram in
How many languages could Hazrat Idrees (A.S) understand?
The first fruit tree to grow on earth was
Who was the first to propose AZAN to call for prayers for the first time?
HAZRAT ADAM (A.S) met the HOLY PROPHET (PBUH) on
Give the name of the first revealed book
Give the number of Ghazwas
Ushr is an Arabic word what does it mean
Who introduced the Hijra year
In which year A.H. usury was declared prohibited
When was the command for Tayummam revealed
Given the number of angels of the Hell
When did the Prophet (PBUH) set out for conquest of Makkah
Give the number of the times the Holy Prophet(PBHU) performee Umrah
The person who first of all verified the Holy Prophet (PBUH) was
Varqa bin Naufal
The Eldest son of Holy Prophet(PBUH) was
In which country that mountain is located on which the Noah's Ark stopped?
Which bird was sent by Hazrat Noah(A.S)
Give he length of Noah(AS) Ark
How long Hazrat Ayub (AS) suffered from illness
He migrated first time for the sake of Allah
HE was given the title of the " speaker of the Prophets"
He wept too much over the destruction of his nation that he got blinded
Which prophet had to commit a murder at the age of 30
At the time of Bait ul Makdas destruction all the copies of Taurat were destroyed. He re
Hazrat Sulaiman founded the famous following mosque
He was a carpenter
Hazrat isa (As) was the cousin of
Hazrat Yahya (AS)
Atiq was the title of
Hazrat Abu Bakar (RA)
He founded the title of Ameer ul Mommineen for the first time
Hazrat Umar Farooq (RA)
Which Prophet would ride a donkey?
Hazrat Uzair (AS)
Who added the words (last line of Azan) into the fajr prayer
Hazrat Umar (RA)
It is the third source of Islamic Fiqa
He had ordered Hazrat Ali Hajvary to come to Lahore for preaching
Mueenud din Chishti
Hazrat Yousaf and Hzrat Yaqub (AS) met each other after a period of
He is called as Najeeb Ullah
The tragic incident of Karbala took place in Moharram
Which two of the Prophets prayed to God to become the Ummati of the Last prophet (PBUH)
Hazrat Isa (AS) and Hazrat Musa (AS)
How many times kalma Tayyaba is mentioned in the Holy Quran?
How many times the commandment for establishing prayer has been repeated in the Holy
The Holy Prophet (PBUH) offered his first Jumma prayer in the year
The following prayer is offered with bachside of hands upward
Wuzu for namaz has
The command for ablution is present in
Surah Al- Nisa
The permission for Tayummam was granted in
A mudarak is a prayerer who starts prayer with Imam. Who is a Musbuq
Who comes after one Rakat
NIsab for irrigated produce is
The following Caliph fought against those who refused to pay Zakat
Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddique(RA)
"Zakat is treasure of Islam" who said this
The Holy Prophet (PBUH)
The day of sacrifice during Hajj is called
Yum e Nehr
The number of duties during Hajj is
Which two prayers are offered together at Muzdalifa on 9th Zil Hajj
Maghrib and Isha
Tawaf of Wida or Ziarat is
In which Sura of Quran Hajj has been commanded
The first Hajj was performd by
Hazrat Adam(AS) and Hazrat Hawas (AS)
After the first revelation it took 6 months in the second Revelation
Al Mudassar is the 2nd revealed Surah. What is the 3rd one
He was the first writer of Wahi
Hazrat Khalid bin Saeed(RA)
Number of Ghazwwas described in the Quran
Who was the first commentator of the Quran?
Hazrat Abdulah ibn Abbas(RA)
The shortest verse of the Quran is
Which city of Italy is mentioned in the holy Quran?
The number of Surahs in last para
How many Siparas of the Holy Quran are starting with Bismillah
Which Surah is called called Surah Widah
Fath Mobeen stands for
Yom ul Furqan has been used for
Yom ul Badr
The following Spaceship placed the copy of the Holy Quran on the moon
Shah Wali Ullah wrote the following commentary
Mawahb ur Rehman
He suggested Hazrat Usman(RA) after the Battle of Yamama to assemble the Muslims on one
Hazrat Hazeefa bin Aleeman(RA)
Mention the Surah in which Ghare Sor is mentioned
FOR MORE INFORMATION,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by MOHAMMED NAZIM at 04:38
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook
25 September 2013 00:48
So many answers are wrong please update them
25 September 2013 12:29
Hina Noor said...
http://www.ownfuns.com/ ownfuns own funs This Site For Entertainment
Ownfuns www.ownfuns.com ownfuns.com own funs
Call Girl Mobile Number Click Here , Desi Girl Mobile Number Click Here ,
Facebook Girl Mobile Number Click Here , Girl Mobile Number For FriendShip
Click Here , Hot Girl Mobile Number Click Here , Sexy Girl Mobile Number Click
Here , Mobilink Girl Mobile Number Click Here , Pakistani Girl Mobile Number
Click Here , Telenor Girl Mobile Number Click Here , Ufone Girl Mobile Number
Click Here , Warid Girl Mobile Number Click Here , Zong Girl Mobile Number
Indian Aunty Wallpapers Click Here, Pakistani Aunty Wallpapers Click Here , Hot
Pakistani Girl Wallpapers Click Here , Sexy Pakistani Girl Wallpapers Click Here
, Beautiful Pakistani Girl Wallpapers Click Here , Desi Pakistani Girl Wallpapers
Click Here , Hollywood Actresses Wallpapers Click Here , Bollywood Actresses
Wallpapers Click Here
Girls And Bridal Dresses Click Here , Girls And Bridal Jewelry Click Here , Girls
And Bridal Shoes Click Here , Girls And Bridal HairStyle Click Here , Girls And
Bridal Mehandi Designs Click Here , Girls And Bridal Beauty Tips Click Here
7 October 2013 00:36
6 November 2013 05:41
wel done.its a very useful information ever i have seen.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a lot
6 November 2013 06:00
Hanna Basheer said...
WHAT IS MEANING OF SIPARAS?
soooooooo many answers are wrong. please correct them.
many who don't know them will learn the wrong so you will be punished.
1 December 2013 10:22
Please what means para and siparas please check the spellings of every single
answer properly I asked my parents about the names of of the surahs.
29 December 2013 09:13
Post a Comment
Newer PostOlder Post Home
THE SECRET CODES OF NOKIA C3...............!
General Nokia Secret Codes For All Phones ....! View the firmware version of the phone Dial using the
keypad: * # 0000 # – the version num...
GHOUS MOHAMMAD NASIR Qawwali Free Download
File Size Modified Parent Directory ...
General Knowledge of the Quran and Islam For Kids & Newer In Islam.
General Knowledge of the Quran and Islam! 1. How many Sura are in Holy Quran? 114 2. How many
Verses are in Holy Quran? 6666 . 3. How man...
All Nokia C-Series Mobile Phone Prices in Pakistan,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!
Nokia C-Series Mobile Phone Prices in Pakistan Prices Mobile Picture Model No. Price in Pak Ruppee
Nokia C1-00 Rs 2400 Nokia C1-01 R...
ABDUL HABIB AJMERI QAWALI FREE DOWNLOAD
ABDUL HABIB AJMERI File Size Parent Directory ...
Blitz.2011.Cam Full Movie Free Download
# Select Icon Name Size 1 Blitz.2011.Cam.x264.Feel-Free.mp4 1127691745
Dadi kahani Cartoon Movie Free Download
20 killed as bus overturns near Hub HUB - 14th August 2011
20 killed as bus overturns near Hub HUB - 14th August 2011 At least 20 passengers have been killed...
Basic Computer Education – The Importance of Computer Education Centers,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!
Basic Computer Education – The Importance of Computer Education Centers,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!! If you have
not been in a coma for the pas...
Google to own $750 million Lenovo stake after Motorola deal closes: HK exchange
Google would take 618.3 million Lenovo shares at $1.213 per share, the stock exchange said late on
Thursday. Lenovo agreed to buy Google's Motorola handset division last week for $2.91 billion in a cash
and stock deal. (This version of the story ...
Related Articles »
Google Makes Statement About Russian Anti-Gay Law
With the Winter Games underway in Sochi, GoogleInc. quietly but vibrantly added its voice Thursday to
the chorus of U.S. companies speaking out against Russia's law restricting gay-rights activities by
updating its iconic search page logo to depict ...
Google makes a point on gay rights at Sochi Games
"Alongside Olympic sponsors like AT&T,Google has made a clear and unequivocal statement that
Russia's anti-LGBT discrimination is indefensible. Now it's time for each and every remaining Olympic
sponsor to follow their lead. The clock is ticking, and ...
Related Articles »
What's Next For YouTube As Google Puts Ad Chief Susan Wojcicki In Charge?
Susan Wojcicki, Google'ssenior vice president of advertising and commerce and one of its earliest
employees, will take over as senior vice president in charge of YouTube, Googleconfirmed today. The
move was originally reported by tech news sites The ...
Related Articles »