AN APP WHICH ALLOWS YOU TO SEARCH FOR FOODIES AS
WELL AS THE FOOD JOINTS AROUND YOU.
EAT - TOGETHER LETS YOU HAVE
GOOD FOOD AND GOOD COMPANY
• Eat- together offers a restaurant search utility, with filtering by price,
type of food, neighborhood, nearby businesses (movie theaters,
sports venues, etc.), and special features (gluten-free fare, child-
friendliness, BYOB-service, etc.).
• Users can participate in the simple 10 scale rating system to review
restaurants, and share restaurant information with friends via email,
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
• This is a community app which would help people to tie bonds with
others for a healthy meal.
• Recipes from notable chefs and people can be posted through their
blogs and could be viewed by others
• Food is a key industry
• A unique app as it combines many good features.
• Simple and user friendly interface
• Both free and premium mode
• Community app allowing communication through messaging.
• Multilingual options
• new entry to the market - susceptible to bad content
• Initial growth unestimated
• Competition from search engines & other similar apps means
• Market penetration through food bloggers and food lovers.
• Huge consumer base
• Opportunity to expand to further more countries
• Increasing internet penetration & number of smartphone users
• . Rapid technology development
• Competitors : Zomato, Foodpanda, Burrp, Urbanspoon
• Intense competition
• Possibilities of not attracting enough audience.
• Free version - Rating and messaging facility
• Premium version ( USD 3$) -
Videos and information can be accessed in other languages.
Videos can be downloaded.
Users can upgrade their level.
• College students, adults, food
• Connects people around the
• Young population, working
professionals looking for
information of restaurants
• CATEGORY - Application
• SECTOR - Food and restaurant guide
• TAGLINE - " Happiness is dining"
• TARGET GROUP- All smartphone users
This presentation was made by Riya Chhikara, DRC,DU
during a marketing internship under the guidance of
Professor Sameer Mathur, IIM Lucknow.