Looking for a challenging position to achieve excellence in the field of Plastics Engineering
with Continuous improvement in knowledge & skill, with the environment of learning &
hardworking, which offer me the opportunity for growth of my career in line with the
company’s goals & objectives.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• A competent and result oriented professional with around 1 yrs. of experience in
Production & 1 yrs. experience in Quality Assurance.
• Completed PGD PPT from CIPET Hajipur (PATANA).
• Expertise in handling shift independently.
• Catalyst for Developing Continuous process improvement & Waste/scrap elimination
• An excellent communicator with strong analytical and logical abilities
• Completely handle Test which related to Pails & Lids.
• Worked as a Junior Engineer - Production in Varroc Lighting
systems (INDIA) Pvt. Ltd. Hinjewadi, Pune (Automotive
• Worked as a Quality Engineer - Quality Assurance in
Parekhplast India Pvt. Ltd. Khandala, Satara (Pails & Lids
JOB PROFILE & RESPONIBLITIES
• Skill to operate all automatic machinery like-All electric &
microprocessor controlled Injection Moulding Machine. JSW
140, ENGEL 125, ENGEL 550, ENGEL 650, ENGEL 800, ENGEL
1000, ENGEL 1100 etc.
• Skillfully handled molding operation, assembly
operations, planning of tool loadings & Robot program
• Carried out documentation of Production Planning
Sheet, OEE sheet, Daily production report, lumps
• Skillfully handled Auxiliary Equipment’s like Chiller, MTC and
Material Pre-dryer etc.
• Responsible for increasing productivity through combined work
• Knowledge of Super market, FIFO, LIFO, KANBAN
• Preparation of PFMEA to identify special process
characteristics and their effects.
• Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-
• Achieving production plan, controlling material inventory
promoting streamlining & controlling daily production report.
• Setting up production targets and achieve the same within
time and cost parameters.
• Supervising and motivating a team of workers.
• Skilful in enhancing systems to bring down scrap
• Preparation of QPS to identify standard operation
• Completely preparation validation sheet of PDS.
• Establishing quality standards & reduce the
• Focusing on 5S, poka-yoke and kaizens for
• Daily online visual & inprocess inspection report as per given
• To check the printing quality as per artwork & maintain related
• Daily inspection of incoming raw material & maintain record as
incoming inspection report for store inward MFI test report,
colour migration test report etc.
• Analysis the rejection of production & printing then record it.
• All types of documents (related to Q.A.) record daily maintain.
• Investigating details of customer complaints.
• To carry out internal calibration of all equipment’s as on daily
• Developing & maintain new method of testing as per customer
• Daily verification of final packing, rework & secondary
operation like fitting of handle, tinting cap & gasket.
• Controlling the rejection of moulding production as well as
• Never compromise carry on any defects.
• IZOD IMPACT
• DROP TEST
• TOP LOAD, PROLONGED, STACKING TEST.
• SHADE MATCHING
• BRIMFUL & OVERFLOW CAPACITY
Training Programs Attended
• POKA YOKE, SMED
• KAIZEN, 5S, SAP (PP Module). TPM,
I have handled following material PBT, PP, PC, PC- ABS
Blends, ABS, PMMA, PE & BMC (Thermoset material) etc.
Current CTC: - 1.8 Lakh P.A. +
Successfully Completed 1 year Industrial Training in Varroc lighting
systems (INDIA) Pvt. Ltd. Tenure - AUGUST 2013 to AUGUST 2014.
Company Manufactured - Automobile lighting devices.
Post Graduate Diploma In Plastics Processing & Testing from CIPET
Hajipur (PATANA) . A unit of Central institute of plastics engineering
& technology Chennai.
MBA also appear in Total Quality Management from Illectual Institute
of Management & Technology Sonal (Himanchal Pradesh).
• Graduation B. Sc. (Z.B.C). Completed From C.S.J.M.
University, Kanpur in 2011
• Intermediate Passed From UP Board, in 2007.
• High School Passed from UP Board, in 2005.
• Well versed in Windows, MS Office
• Working knowledge of SAP PP Module (Creation of Material
Master, BOM, Work Centre, Production Booking and Planning
Table & Capacity Planning).
Father’s Name : Mr. Jai Prakash Tiwari
Date of Birth : 15.Jul.1990
Gender : Male
Languages Known : English,Hindi
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Permanent Address : Vill. & Post - Banjariya,
Distt. - Lakhimpur kheri
(U.P) Pin Code -262726
Hobbies : Playing Cricket, Listening to
Music & Mimicry
I hereby declare that all the information provided these curriculum
vitae are true up to best knowledge.