Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.

Vistara

5,071 views

Published on

ppt on vistra

Published in: Marketing
  • Sex in your area is here: ❶❶❶ http://bit.ly/2u6xbL5 ❶❶❶
       Reply 
    Are you sure you want to  Yes  No
    Your message goes here
  • Dating for everyone is here: ❶❶❶ http://bit.ly/2u6xbL5 ❶❶❶
       Reply 
    Are you sure you want to  Yes  No
    Your message goes here

Vistara

  1. 1. DEPARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES Under The Guidance Of:- MS. SWATI BHATT SRM UNIVERSITY Delhi NCR Campus.Modi Nagar, Ghaziabad-201204
  2. 2. PRESENTATION ON “Our name is derived from the Sanskrit word ‘Vistaar’, which means ‘limitless expanse’. We are focused on pushing the boundaries of air-travel to deliver exceptional service.”
  3. 3. PRESENTED BY MR.GAURAV DWIVEDI MR.VIBHOR SHARMA MR.AMIT PARIHAR
  4. 4. Vistara Founded 2014 Hubs Indira, Gandhi International Airport, Delhi Company slogan "Atithi Devo Bhava" Headquarters Gurgaon , India Key people Phee Teik Yeoh (CEO) Prasad Menon(Chairman) Website http://www.airvistara.com/
  5. 5. Vistara Vistara is an Indian airline company which is awaiting regulatory approval for operations. It is established as a joint venture between India's Tata sons and Singapore Airlines. The new carrier, announced in 2013, will be a full-service airline based in New Delhi. The two companies will initially invest a combined US$100 million to start the carrier, with Tata Sons owning 51 per cent and Singapore Airlines (SIA) owing the remaining 49 per cent. This is the third attempt of SIA and Tata at gaining a foothold in the Indian air travel market.
  6. 6. About Us TATA SIA Airlines Limited, known by the brand name Vistara, is a joint venture between Tata Sons Limited and Singapore Airlines Limited (SIA) with Tata Sons holding the majority stake of 51% in the company and SIA holding the remaining 49%. Vistara brings together Tata’s and SIA’s legendary hospitality and renowned service excellence to launch the finest full service carrier in India aimed at creating memorable and personalised flying experiences for its customers.
  7. 7. They first made an attempt to launch a domestic carrier in 1995, but the project failed to take off due to a change in civil aviation policy that barred foreign carriers from holding stake in domestic airlines. In 2000, the two bid for a stake in Air India but the offer was later withdrawn. The Tata and SIA joint-venture received approval from India's Foreign Investment Promotion Board in October 2013, allowing SIA to take a 49 percent stake in the airline. Commercial operations are likely to start in October 2014 after it obtains an air operator's permit. The Hindi term vistara implies ‘limitless expanse’. Vistara will operate mainly on trunk routes, focussing on the northern part of the country. The airline will have 87 weekly flights linking its hub in Delhi to Mumbai, Goa, Chandigarh , Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad, Jammu, Srinagar, and Patna.
  8. 8. About TATA Group The Tata group’s core purpose is to improve the quality of life of the communities it serves globally, through long-term stakeholder value creation based on leadership with trust. Founded by Jamsetji Tata in 1868, the Tata group is a global enterprise headquartered in India, and comprises over 100 operating companies with operations in more than 100 countries across six continents, exporting products and services to over 150 countries. The revenue of Tata companies, taken together, was $103.27 billion (around Rs 624,757 crore) in 2013-14, with 67.2 percent of this coming from businesses outside India. Tata companies employ over 581,470 people worldwide. Good corporate citizenship is part of the Tata group’s DNA. Sixty-six percent of the equity of Tata Sons, the promoter holding company, is held by philanthropic trusts, thereby returning wealth to the society. As a result of this unique ownership structure and ethos of serving the community, the Tata name has been respected for more than 140 years and is trusted for its adherence to strong values and business ethics.
  9. 9. About TATA Group Each Tata company or enterprise operates independently and has its own board of directors and shareholders, to whom it is answerable. There are 32 publicly-listed Tata enterprises and they have a combined market capitalisation of about $132.35 billion (as on August 1, 2014), and a shareholder base of 3.9 million. Tata companies with significant scale include Tata Steel, Tata Motors, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Tata Power, Tata Chemicals, Tata Global Beverages, Tata Teleservices, Titan, Tata Communications and Indian Hotels.
  10. 10. About Singapore Airlines Limited When Singapore Airlines was formed in 1972, it operated a modest fleet of 10 aircraft to just 22 cities in 18 countries. With a commitment to fleet modernisation, product and service innovation and market leadership, the Airline quickly distinguished itself as a world-class carrier. Today, Singapore Airlines operate a modern passenger fleet of more than 100 aircraft and its network, including Singapore Airlines Cargo and SilkAir destinations, covering a total of 109 destinations in 40 countries. In October 2007, Singapore Airlines, a member of the Star Alliance, made aviation history again as the first to fly the world’s largest passenger aircraft, the Airbus A380.

×