Successfully reported this slideshow.
Work done by:
• Rita Duarte.
• This work helped us to learn a little bit more about the camera
• We hope for all of you enjoy this work, as much as we did to do it.
• We choise this inventions because from the begining and over time
it change a lot .
• With this work we learn a lot.
• We hope you enjoy.
• On a summer day in 1827, Joseph Nicephore
Niepce made the first photographic image
with a camera obscura. Prior to Niepce
people just used the camera obscura for
viewing or drawing purposes not for
making photographs. Joseph Nicephore
Niepce's heliographs or sun prints as they
were called were the prototype for the
modern photograph, by letting light draw
• Niepce placed an engraving onto a metal plate
coated in bitumen, and then exposed it to light.
The shadowy areas of the engraving blocked light,
but the whiter areas permitted light to react with
the chemicals on the plate. When Niepce placed
the metal plate in a solvent, gradually an image,
until then invisible, appeared. However, Niepce's
photograph required eight hours of light
exposure to create and after appearing would
soon fade away.
THE FIRST PICTURE
The photo was taken in 1826 or 1827.
• The First Photograph, or more specifically, the world's
first permanent photograph from nature, was taken by
Joseph Nicéphore Niépce in 1826 or 1827. The image
depicts the view from an upstairs window at Niépce's
estate, Le Gras, in the Burgundy region of France.
Niépce's invention represents the origin of today's
photography, film, and other media arts.
• The first picture with colour
Tartan Ribon was a photograph taken by James Clerk in 1861
considered the first color photograph.
• The first picture about the tornado. The picture was black
and white and was taken in 28 october 1884. Your
localization was south-west Howard, Dakota south.
• In 1957, Russell Kirsch did the first photo digital in the
world. This is your son the three mounth.
• We find interesting the history evolution of
the camera and what it helps for all of us in
our every day life .
• Thank you for your attention!!!