Be the first to like this
This is a presentation of the Protecht team members in action, during Tough Modder. You can find an article related to Risk Managment in this event here http://blog.protecht.com.au/.
Tough Mudder Events Safety Facts:
• Records: Tough Mudder has hosted over 150 events in the past 5 years, with more than 2 million Mudders safely earning their headbands.
• Staff and Experience: The Tough Mudder organization has more than 100 employees with event experience, including more than 20 full time employees with a collective 75+ years of expertise in safety and mass participation event delivery for organizations including the Olympic Games, FIFA, USA Triathlon, New York Road Runners, USTA, PGA Tour, Rugby World Cup, IMG and more.
• Communication: Every participant at Tough Mudder events receives 10 important tips that need to be adhered to so that they can cross the finishing line safely:
1. Train appropriately
2. Prepare for the weather
4. Arrive healthy
5. Dress for success
6. Warm up
7. Practice water safety
8. Stay alert
9. Know your limits
10. Listen to your body
• On-site assistance: If a participant needs any assistance during the event, they can find on-site safety personnel, with medical experts including ALS, EMT, paramedics, water rescue technicians and emergency response personnel.
• Insurance: As part of every registration, each participant receives insurance, which covers them in case of injury.